howarth
beck
sinn
anderson
tweet
serio
souza
and just for giggles schneider

yeah what's up with them putting it on at 2am, don't they care about their loyal uk fanz omg shannnnnnon first fightpass, ignoring all my demands for merch, now this? they're trying to go bust I tells ya

So, is this the pbp, or is Leto's thread the pbp? I see the thread title got edited.

Kept changing my mind...

Ch487WFWkAARHYt.jpg

Ended up swapping in Howarth.. i figure if they bringing her all the way from the UK she mut be ok so giving her the win.

Not sure Hill will win but decided to go with heart over head for once.. (and im kinda convinced that at some point Livia Souza is going to be revealed like Clarence from 8-Mile as actually being called Jessica, privately educated, coming from a middle class familly in Sao Paolo, im not buying all this gang crap)

yeah what's up with them putting it on at 2am, don't they care about their loyal uk fanz omg shannnnnnon first fightpass, ignoring all my demands for merch, now this? they're trying to go bust I tells ya
i generally say to myself "im just gonna watch the first one or two bouts" then i look at the window and the sky is lightening.
im nodding off here tonite though, once mizuki pulled out of her bout my interest level dropped a little.

Frankie!!!! This event is in Costa Mesa, are you live drunk reporting again?

Not too empty in here, I've seen most of the horse women and Pena walking in

I'm watching the fights on my laptop and typing my pbp comments on my iPad.

let our thoughts be with Jens Pulver, former TUF Coach... pulverized.

Frankie!!!! This event is in Costa Mesa, are you live drunk reporting again?

I'm not one to force their opinions on someone, but Frankie drunk reporting is one of the main reasons why I show up to these things.

Seems like fight pass doesn't wanna work on my Roku again, dammit. Watching on iPad, typing on kindle.

And the stream is on! Hopefully it stays on throughout the event.

megan anderson is cute i like tall amazon girls

Back