Interview: GSP confident he'll beat Hendricks, hints at a KO or sub 1st round

It's already been said a million times in this thread and yet the children will not settle down...

Including the dumb ass ts who purposefully made the error in the thread title in order to get a reaction.

It's fun. Don't be such a stick in the mud.

I think GSP will dominate the fight like always but him implying that hell finish someone is laughable at this point....not that he couldn't finish people still just that he doesn't seem to even try to.

The question was if he had a perfect fight what would it be: 1st round KO or submission. That's not quite the same as hinting at 1st round KO or submission.

Last edited:
Im more hoping that GSP gives him the 'Koscheck check-up' and breaks Mr Roidricks' orbital for 5 rounds.

WAR GSP!

A lot of people in here love to chastise posters that say GSP is boring, saying they're just bleed fans, heavily implying that they don't understand the intricacies of ground grappling, the importance of control, the beauty of his takedowns.

Obviously everyone knows that. But ask yourself: when was the last time you kept cheering for GSP after round 1? Did you jump up and go WOW!! as he went for another takedown? No.

I sense some are itching to label me as a just bleed fan, but ffs this is a main event between a GOAT and a heavy handed contender with the tools to stop takedowns. We deserve some sort of action (more so for those actually paying for it)

Here's hoping St Pierre won't make this GSP VS Koscheck 2.0.

The day he couldn't finish Shields in a stand up fight, was the day I stopped betting on GSP

Back