• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Voting Thread "B"

8 votes total between the two threads. Not 8 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wayne's World - BWR and @Arqueto style.

Arq's World
arqs-waynes-world-jpg.635421

Attachments

• arqs-waynes-world.jpg
    arqs-waynes-world.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 205
Any one have bonus material from their shoops?

For Dana White's body I used Kingpin from Marvel comics

250px-Kingpinm.png

Well since we are looking for alternates... how about a shoop for best runner up ever? Like the best gatekeeper? Or maybe the best fighter to never win the big one?

What were?

Well my ideas I mentioned were for the shoop off.... not a whole contest

It looks like Brother Drax's opening comment side-tracked the convo. For clarity... those ideas he presented would be good ideas for the shoop off between Jei & Chilli. (first quote above)
ie....
  • best runner up ever (best gatekeeper)
  • best fighter to never win the big one

@bigwaverider Another fun theme for their shoopoff could be to create a shoop using as many of the identying avitars as possible of the shoopers in this contest! :p This could be a co-theme as well. So you would have Contestant Avi's as a guideline... but then mix it with Drax's idea or my previous idea.

for example... using my prior suggestion for shooping UFC 1... you take a fun clip from UFC 1 & put shoop contestants on the fighters, on the ref, the announcers & then have them in the audience or people in the background as well.

Just a thought. You asked us to present you with ideas... so I'm just throwing them out there.

Last edited:
@bigwaverider put me down for an alternate for the shoop off

I need revenge. I know the level of competition I'm going against now.

Bring in on

@bigwaverider Another fun theme for their shoopoff could be to create a shoop using as many of the identying avitars as possible of the shoopers in this contest! :p This could be a co-theme as well. So you would have Contestant Avi's as a guideline... but then mix it with Drax's idea or my previous idea.

for example... using my prior suggestion for shooping UFC 1... you take a fun clip from UFC 1 & put shoop contestants on the fighters, on the ref, the announcers & then have them in the audience or people in the background as well.

Just a thought. You asked us to present you with ideas... so I'm just throwing them out there.

Oh. I was just asking for suggestions for a fight or event to use and not a format. We got the format settled so all I need to do it pick a fight or event, then at a certain time I PM them that fight and say "GO!!".

@bigwaverider put me down for an alternate for the shoop off. I need revenge. I know the level of competition I'm going against now.

Bring in on

OK brah gotcha. I put you in the Contestant PM list.

@bigwaverider

sup champ

I think that it would be difficult to shoop a past event because no one will remember any of the gossip and storylines running into it

why not have them do shoops based on the Conor McGregor apology interview? its fresh on everyone's minds and theres plenty of angles and themes to work with

just my suggestion

<HisEye>

@bigwaverider

sup champ

I think that it would be difficult to shoop a past event because no one will remember any of the gossip and storylines running into it

why not have them do shoops based on the Conor McGregor apology interview? its fresh on everyone's minds and theres plenty to work with

Good suggestion. However I PM'd them and asked them how they wanted to do it. @jei and @chill doggie chose the rules and I agreed. I just need to choose an event or a fight and tell them which one at an agreed upon start time. They wont know the event/fight until then.

1. BWR's choice of fight or event.
2. 24 hrs to make it.
3. 24 hr voting.
4. No gifs.

Good suggestion. However I PM'd them and asked them how they wanted to do it. @jei and @chill doggie chose the rules and I agreed. I just need to choose an event or a fight and tell them which one at an agreed upon start time. They wont know the event/fight until then.

1. BWR's choice of fight or event.
2. 24 hrs to make it.
3. 24 hr voting.
4. No gifs.

i was sure you were just gonna snap a pool cue in half and throw it on the floor at their feet..

@jei and @chill doggie should each prepare a bowl of mac and cheese and which ever one satisfies me the most is the winner

And I'll also be the winner cause I'll have two bowls of mac and cheese

<DCWhoa>

Shoop Off is cancelled. We had a contestant bow out.

DON'T FORGET THAT UFC 242 MAIN EVENT START TIME IS:

Sat, Sep 7, 2:00 PM EST

[01. @Empty Emp (4X Champ!)
/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Back