Interesting How The MMA Community Is Silent About

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Valentina Shevchenko kicking Amanda Nunes after the fight was stopped by the referee. LOL

Bullet isn't some nice blonde hair blue eyed angel. She has a demon inside, like most UFC fighters. Many of them have some underlying psychological trauma that they express through fighting.

That is one reason why they don't like to fight "team mates." If they were just regular athletes playing a sport, they would have no problems facing "team mates." But these boys and girls have demons that they don't want to unleash on people they have a stronger connection to.

Never watched the fight myself. As in the ref broke them up at the end of the fight and Bullet threw a kick at her or was it a funny kick like Nelson giving Big John a little kick up the ass?

Valentina Shevchenko kicking Amanda Nunes after the fight was stopped by the referee. LOL

Bullet isn't some nice blonde hair blue eyed angel. She has a demon inside, like most UFC fighters. Many of them have some underlying psychological trauma that they express through fighting.

That is one reason why they don't like to fight "team mates." If they were just regular athletes playing a sport, they would have no problems facing "team mates." But these boys and girls have demons that they don't want to unleash on people they have a stronger connection to.

She kicked her because Nunes threw an elbow at the bell

Valentina lost.
Let it go!
Get over it!
Life goes on!

Never watched the fight myself. As in the ref broke them up at the end of the fight and Bullet threw a kick at her or was it a funny kick like Nelson giving Big John a little kick up the ass?
Referee stops the fight, while Amanda is in top position and says something to Bullet, and Bullet responds by kicking her from the bottom position.

I tried looking for a video on youtube and didn't find one.

She kicked her because Nunes threw an elbow at the bell
Nope. The bell rang. Bullet throws an elbow just after the buzzer. Nunes says something as she getting off Bullet, and Bullet kicks her. LOL

Bullet worse than GDR. Let us see if the MMA media turns this into an overblown story.

But I know they won't. Somebody needs to post the Woodley face. LOL

Valentina lost.
Let it go!
Get over it!
Life goes on!
I know she lost. I watched the fight, and concluded after 5 rounds, Amanda looked like the winner.

Most of what Valentina did was punch the air and Amanda's hands. I had Amanda 4-1.

I'm not even gonna watch this shitfest.

I tuned out mentally after the first couple rounds. I assume I wasn't the only one.

She gave her middle finger also after that kick. Pure sportmanship.

Guys it's simple.She can kick ass,she has a great ass without being too beautiful,cute accent and she likes guns.So like all desirable chicks,she gets a pass for everything.That's how the world works.

Now if Amanda was a hot lesbian she would outrank Valentina and we would give her passes,but alas she is not...

Last edited:
Well, I'm not sure about the rest of the MMA community, but I fell asleep somewhere in round three...

...and I can't say that I was paying all that much attention up until I fell asleep.

Lets just not talk about this fight anymore guys. We can lump it in with Sylvia Vs. Arlovski III, Silva Vs. Leites, and Woodley Vs. Maia.

TS is kind of right. People pick and choose what they want to criticize.

Face it, Nunes has beaten her twice.

Personally, I think Shevchenko is a tad overrated. Severely lacks power.

if she had won people would be talking about it

as it is it doesn't matter

people didn't really talk about the multiple times Diaz tried to his GSP after the bell either

Looked more like the bell went, nunes was shouting in shevchenko's face while not getting up and shevchenko kicked/pushed her off.
Was the end of the fight and They hugged after so that's probably why it's not a big deal.

GDR was defo worse, it affected the fight and was multiple time iirc

I know she lost. I watched the fight, and concluded after 5 rounds, Amanda looked like the winner.

Most of what Valentina did was punch the air and Amanda's hands. I had Amanda 4-1.

Not biased at all.

Back