Interested in Canelo vs GGG 3?

Nope.

GGG won the first and it was close as shit, Canelo easily won the second and it's not difficult to know the third result.

Canelo needs to fight another opponent.

Nope.

GGG won the first and it was close as shit, Canelo easily won the second and it's not difficult to know the third result.

Canelo needs to fight another opponent.

GGG was garbage in the first fight, Draw was justified. GGG didn’t engage and when he tried Canelo made him miss silly. If you want to see execution with range finding jabs and boxing then watch Usyk vs Gassiev. Abel Sanchez has proven he doesn’t have proper game plans at world level with silly no answer performances in Gassiev and Blue Chip Martin ffs. GGG has no answers but to swing and miss against a proven elite...

Lomachenko, M. Garcia, when faced against tough challenges don’t perform like GGG all scared or paint some stupid Mexican style picture. These facts are apparent with P4P. GGG had his worst and most ridiculous compubox that it doesn’t make sense compared to his previous fights. That’s what happens when you face true World Level

no. i don't want to see my man golovkin hurt, and he will get beat up in this fight.

i want gennady to smash one or two nobodies and retire. hanging around for too long and letting these young guys build themselves on his name isn't a good idea.

hanging around for too long and letting these young guys build themselves on his name isn't a good idea.

You summed up GGG’s career? Ideally given GGG’s calibre he should’ve been at 168 by 2013. If supposedly nobody wants to fight you at 160 but then say there’s nobody to fight at 168 is contradictory cowardice.

You summed up GGG’s career? Ideally given GGG’s calibre he should’ve been at 168 by 2013. If supposedly nobody wants to fight you at 160 but then say there’s nobody to fight at 168 is contradictory cowardice.
Man you need to fuck off out of the Golovkin conversations. This bullshit troll job has long run its course and Im thin on patience with it.

Man you need to fuck off out of the Golovkin conversations. This bullshit troll job has long run its course and Im thin on patience with it.

I can say as I please about Golovkin. Freedom of speech. Let’s see how sensitive you get when people criticize Wilder, AJ, etc.

As if there’s perfection in boxing. Fuck out of here with your soft self. Clean the Dorito crumbs and soda spills from keyboard.

Lol. Moderators acting tough when GGG gets criticized. Weak ass kids

Canelo schooled GGG in the second fight. I really don’t care to see GGG get stopped in a third fight.

I can say as I please about Golovkin. Freedom of speech. Let’s see how sensitive you get when people criticize Wilder, AJ, etc.

As if there’s perfection in boxing. Fuck out of here with your soft self. Clean the Dorito crumbs and soda spills from keyboard.

Lol. Moderators acting tough when GGG gets criticized. Weak ass kids
You cant, actually.

I don't think GGG has anything left to prove, nor much time to improve and offer Canelo something more than he did last time. He showed in both fights that he and Canelo are on the same level and he is certainly never going to pull off a decision against Canelo for many reasons. He would have to KO him or get KO'd by Canelo to give anyone a satisfactory closing to their series of fights, and I just don't see either as very likely. I think there are many more interesting fights both can be in at this point and although I would watch a rematch, I would only do it because I like to watch Boxing instead of actually being invested in the event.

I'd like to see Canelo vs. BJS

Unsurprisingly BJS is booked to fight a can.Sera- I'm a casual fan who has never heard of that guy

No, I'm not. GGG really disappointed me in the rematch. I'm not sure what he can do better in the 3rd fight. Because if the fight is as close as it was, he's not getting the decision. He as to defeat Canelo decisively.

I see the 3rd fight playing similarly to the 2nd but with GGG actually getting credit for outboxing his opponent because the shock value of Canelo "standing his ground" will be gone. GGG gets the decision and sets up a 4th fight for that DAZN $$$.

I would watch a 3rd fight if it was on the DAZN. I would happily watch it again. However if it was another PPV then no thanks, I'll pass. Because I seen 24 rounds already, not excited enough to pay full dollar for it

Canelo will beat his ass this time.
Make the fight and put GGG to sleep.

Not interested in corrupt robberies anymore

It's now or never, but I don't think Golovkin fares better the more fights they have.

But I'd absolutely watch. Canelo/GGG 2 was a FOTY candidate if not the FOTY. Of course I'd love to watch that again.

Back