Inspired by a Stoned Lemur (but no royalties will be paid)

toasty

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The woods echo with the CRUNCH of your uppercuts bouncing off the jaw of some C- level serial killer that you caught following your nightly naked musical conditioning run. You realize you built up a bit of beer thirst thrashing him, when you notice the shimmer of a neon sign in the distance. It points to a hole in the ground, that reads Rabbit Hole Tavern with a scrawled note under it saying “NO HUMANS ALLOWED” You head down thinking “I’m no mere human. I’m a thirsty Sherbro needing a pint” As you step into a dimly lit bar you are met by two angry badgers, a rabid wolverine and 60 pissed off chipmunks wielding toothpicks. You begin your Wanderlei wrist rolling fight prep move when you hear a soft slightly sad voice from the back of the room say, “bring him or her to me.”

You now stand before a small crying white rabbit with a drink in his paw and cold steely death in his eyes- “your kind has brought nothing but death and destruction to my forest brethren, I should kill you now but I will give you 1 chance to survive and drink for free the rest of the night. You must give me one great human song about drinking to add to my juke box or we’ll dine on your cowpers gland tonight”

What song do you choose?
Right then this song starts to play-

The woods echo with the CRUNCH of your uppercuts bouncing off the jaw of some C- level serial killer that you caught following your nightly naked musical conditioning run. You realize you built up a bit of beer thirst thrashing him, when you notice the shimmer of a neon sign in the distance. It points to a hole in the ground, that reads Rabbit Hole Tavern with a scrawled note under it saying “NO HUMANS ALLOWED” You head down thinking “I’m no mere human. I’m a thirsty Sherbro needing a pint” As you step into a dimly lit bar you are met by two angry badgers, a rabid wolverine and 60 pissed off chipmunks wielding toothpicks. You begin your Wanderlei wrist rolling fight prep move when you hear a soft slightly sad voice from the back of the room say, “bring him or her to me.”

You now stand before a small crying white rabbit with a drink in his paw and cold steely death in his eyes- “your kind has brought nothing but death and destruction to my forest brethren, I should kill you now but I will give you 1 chance to survive and drink for free the rest of the night. You must give me one great human song about drinking to add to my juke box or we’ll dine on your cowpers gland tonight”

What song do you choose?
Right then this song starts to play-

Royalties are owed however sir lol.

Not many songs about drinking suggestions so far.

not only a great song about drinking but the best band name of all time--

The Sherbro diet of champions explained below-

Back