Inspirational Mike Perry Rap/Metalcore Video

And Platinum fans wonder why they are mocked......

I'm thinking the video itself was doing the mocking. It's too over the top to be literal. I got a chuckle, even though the song itself sucked. I'm no artsy fartsy guy, but I think that was the point.

Why put in the high pitched yell/goat noise in there every 10 seconds? Trying to be serious but then have that shriek he did....makes me feel uncomfortable.

I like Mike, but his fans can be a little excessive.

Oh ? , so was their work better before they " sold out " as it where ?
Hair metal Pantera was so much better. Way better than performances such as Domination in Moscow which I forced myself to watch twice this week already.

I'm thinking the video itself was doing the mocking. It's too over the top to be literal. I got a chuckle, even though the song itself sucked. I'm no artsy fartsy guy, but I think that was the point.

You might be right. I didn't even bother to watch tbh. Cheers mate

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u4.jpg

I have finally started to feel sorry for Mike Perry rather than have the urge to mock him after this video.

Oh ? , so was their work better before they " sold out " as it where ?

They didn't even permanently sell out, "I'm Broken" was their next single after that, which I'm a fan of.

I just mean that "Walk" seemed like it was intentionally marketed to the same audience that would be into "let the bodies hit the floor". Not trying to be a music snob, I like plenty of objectively dumb "tough guy" hardcore, for example.

They didn't even permanently sell out, "I'm Broken" was their next single after that, which I'm a fan of.

I just mean that "Walk" seemed like it was intentionally marketed to the same audience that would be into "let the bodies hit the floor". Not trying to be a music snob, I like plenty of objectively dumb "tough guy" hardcore, for example.
No way they never "sold out".

That song is amazing, and extremely inspirational. Thanks for the share TS, this thread just proves once again that the Platinum Nation is the greatest fan-base in sports today.

Back