News Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye x Ganryujima 12/28;,Rafael Lovato Jr. Return to MMA, Barnett, Manhoef, and more

Is this pro wrestling? Exhibitions?
MMA and Ganryujima; which is Gi fighting with a moat. From the poster, all except the Melvin Bout are Ganryujima

Rules:
  1. Both fighters wear a Uniform. It is a Do-Gi top with no sleeves and a pair of shorts. Each Do-Gi is closed with a black belt. The fighters have no shoes, and MMA style gloves are used in the fight. The fighters can use the Do-Gi top for control, chokes, and take downs. Fighters can not pull on the opponent’s shorts.
  2. Punches, kicks, knees, take downs, and throws can be used. All elbow strikes are off limits.
  3. Fights are 3 rounds. Each round is 3 minutes. The timer is continuous unless the Ref calls for a stop-time.
  4. Fighters can be knocked off the platform into the moat. If a fighter is knocked off the platform 3 times in one round it is counted as a win to the opponent (Ippon). If both fighters fall off the platform’s edge it doesn’t count for either side. The fighters are reset in the center of the platform.
  5. Ground fighting is limited to 15 seconds.
  6. Ground based choke submissions are off limits.
  7. Fighters are matched up on a style vs. style basis. Weight divisions are not necessarily observed

Yo this actually sounds interesting, i might have 2 fux with it

Lol at the idea of Galore Bofando in a gi top. Last time I saw that guy it looked like he'd never done BJJ.

At first I thought this was a grappling event. This is cool, something else to tide us over during the long holiday break.

Is it a PPV? Youtube?

is this event at a retirement home or country buffet?

Their YT channel has been uploading some interesting fights. That event isn’t so good though. If they were able to fill in the undercard, it might be worth seeing live.

Back