Innocent Khabib and team surround Tony Ferguson

Umm.... Clay Guida decided not to pursue charges after being suckerpunched by Nate. That's literally the article is about.
"Suckerpunched"= pushing Clay from behind into guardrail where he hurts his face and then slaps Clay's teammate twice who tried to intervene.
View attachment 454325

Can you say hypocrite? You call Khabib and his guys thugs but you don't think Nate and Nick are?

And I'll continue to criticize Nate until he remembers he's a fighter and not a diva
The article talks about pushing and you turn it into suckerpunching... Ok.
"Criticize"? No. You admitted that you bash Nate Diaz:
I bash Nate because I was a fan of his from his TUF days and I just want to see him fight.
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/145642795/

Khabib and his crew went at it witht the Diaz bros and crew too right?

“You let your wife leave the house without her face covered and let her drive.... she must wear the pants in the family Tony?”

Tony should respond with "I don't share your personal and religious views. I won't belittle yours if you don't belittle mine."

Khabib and his crew went at it witht the Diaz bros and crew too right?
Correct
Was posted on page 3 , shows Nate getting the better of Khabib

You have to dig a bit deeper. Tony really hasn't been "in trouble". Yeah he's been stung a few times (Lando, Pettis) which goes with the territory the way he fights. But he's instantly recovered and gone on the attack, finishing those guys shortly thereafter.

Khabib is a grappling phenom, no doubt. But his style takes a lot of energy. It's why he slowed vs Iaquinta despite controlling the fight. It's why he needed to sort of "take a round off" vs Conor after going for the finish in rd 2. And against the guy with arguably the best gas tank in the HISTORY of MMA you just can't do that. Tony feels his opponents slow down, and he increases the pressure and output. If you realize what you are watching it's almost surreal. You aren't supposed to be able fight at a frenetic pace for 15 minutes and then actually UP your output and pressure when you feel your opponent wilting. The only other guy even approaching the ability to do it that I've seen is Holloway, and even he doesn't take it to the level that Tony does.

It is not by mistake either. Knowing you can have crazy high output all day and then forcing your opponent into a war of attrition is by design. Tony has said as much. "I won't break because I won't get tired. But you will."

The Diaz brothers also bring endurance in as a weapon in their fights. Volume and being able to take punishment has been their keys to victory for a long time.

It was because Tony Ferguson and his goons disrespected his wife. Khabib does not have a problem with you until you say something personal to him. Khabib does not bring family, peoples background or anything of that ilk to bring someone down or in order to disrespect them. That itself is weak. No need disrespecting someone who cannot defend herself i.e. his wife.

Tony was protecting Khabib's wife if he said she was kept hidden under rags. No person should have their freedom molested in that way. Khabib should thank Tony if that was the case.

I guess there is a pattern

Well, yeah. I hate to stereotype, but that's how Muslims roll. I still remember having to deal with it in Germany when I was serving in the Army.

Back