Injustice 2 thread.

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
Surprised there isn't a thread for this game. Easily one of the best fighting games to come out in years. Been playing this like an addict for the past few weeks, and damn near mastered Batman.

My mains are Batman, bane, and Catwoman. Who's your guys? And does anyone on here play this game, or play it competitively online?

Looking to start a discussion on this game, and talk about combos, tips, etc.

yes, I hope so. I have watched many videos in youtube, but they play too fast to catch up with, so I can't learn much, I have some problem with controlling Harley. Though I have passed this part, but I'm not satisfy much. But, really, the combat of this game is awesome, especially finishing moves and special moves with great animation. One more thing I like in this game is Joker's image. So fascinating (as a Joker's fan's opinion)

Surprised there isn't a thread for this game. Easily one of the best fighting games to come out in years. Been playing this like an addict for the past few weeks, and damn near mastered Batman.

My mains are Batman, bane, and Catwoman. Who's your guys? And does anyone on here play this game, or play it competitively online?

Looking to start a discussion on this game, and talk about combos, tips, etc.

There is a thread bro....here is the Link....

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/injustice-2-announced.3263995/

FYI Atrocitus is my main and I'm picking up Superman just so I can use that Bizarro premier skin when its dropped

My crew is

Atrocitus
Grodd
Flash
Robin

What's your screen name? Add me Bxtilikum on Ps4

Last edited:
Back