Influence no dad on Cody Garbrandt psychology

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Do you think that this that he has no dad has influence on his mind. Do you think that he better fighter, because of that, must be stronger when he was a child? Or maybe this make him weaker and opponents can easy provoke him or something like that.

it made him hanging with the boi's too much.

Made him have a greater respect for loyalty perhaps.

He mighta had no dad but could fuck your mum TS if he wanted

Made him have a greater respect for loyalty perhaps.

I grew up with no dad, loyalty is a big issue for me. I also thin it makes you a stronger person as you have to learn to look after yourself physically from a young age.

It made him have a neck tattoo op

He make to want fight buff guy who lift weight with no dad
mqdefault.jpg

Do you think that this that he has no dad has influence on his mind. Do you think that he better fighter, because of that, must be stronger when he was a child? Or maybe this make him weaker and opponents can easy provoke him or something like that.
But he DOES have a dad who is in and out of jail..

Better question is if his dad’s behavior influenced him, answer is yes.

How exactly, not sure but may have lacked discipline and or a solid role model

Cody seems like he is overall a nice kid who is trying to do the right thing. But he also is a little bit of a hothead with a chip on his shoulder. I think he has a slightly twisted idea of what it means to be a man. That's why he has the tattoos and gets goaded into fights outside the cage.

He has a dad now... TJ is his daddy after what he did to him in their first fight (I'm going for Cody in the rematch, though.)

1663_sm.jpg

"YOU FATHERLESS BASTARD!!".

<DCrying>.

Yes, fatherless households are a big impact on anybody. Typically negative

Maybe made him a better fighter but a person that storms out of the gym crying when an older man sons him like JCVD did

folks, weve been getting closer and closer by the day but it has finally happened-completely random sequences of words are now sherdog thread titles. the google translate sounding original post was the cherry on top.

im sure there is a positive correlation between lack of a father figure and neck tattoos if that is what you are asking.

Back