Inegmar Johannson almost killing Eddie Machen

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
my goodness. This is the fight that got Ingo a shot at World Champion Floyd Patterson which sparked that great rivalry.

In front of over 52k Ingo ko’d Machen in one round (liston couldn’t ko machen in their fight and it took frazier 10 rnds to chop machen down).

But my god is this a late stoppage. Ref refuses to stop it until Machen is unmoving. 2:08 is the first kd

guy had like 40 fights after that. hes fine

my goodness. This is the fight that got Ingo a shot at World Champion Floyd Patterson which sparked that great rivalry.

In front of over 52k Ingo ko’d Machen in one round (liston couldn’t ko machen in their fight and it took frazier 10 rnds to chop machen down).

But my god is this a late stoppage. Ref refuses to stop it until Machen is unmoving. 2:08 is the first kd

The stoppage is late but that isn't even the most terrifying part of the video. This scary thing looks like a crossdresser, possibly a tranny.

What a good looking woman looks like in comparison (Ingemar's wife I take it).

The guy talking during the fight is Ingemar himself. He says that the fight should've been stopped after the knockdown at 2:08 (which is the second knockdown, the first is at 1:34), but since it was such a huge chance for him he didn't let up on hitting him.

He also says the lack of padding in the corners did its part in damaging Machen, not completely sure if he means Machen was held up by the ropes or that he hit his head on the ground hard.

Back