Increase reaction time/the sweet science of KB?

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Regained my health and am back training after a near 2 year battle with a disease. Feeling great with over a month in, training hard lots of sparring. Other than the sparring what are some good drills too increase reaction time for Kickboxing? Also aside from watching kickboxing greats like Hug, Hoost, Aerts, Le Banner what are some good videos or books that really break down the science of kickboxing? Appreciate your input guys.

Bless your health man. May you stay healthy.

I'm 36 next week. I stay true to the more skilled HWs to watch on video. Nearly all the older era.

I spend most of my time watching Lawrence Kenshin videos on YT.

Bless your health man. May you stay healthy.

I'm 36 next week. I stay true to the more skilled HWs to watch on video. Nearly all the older era.

I spend most of my time watching Lawrence Kenshin videos on YT.

Thanks appreciate it. Long battle to regain my health but I am back. turn 27 in August. It's go time I wanna start competing pro kickboxing follow my dreams. I wil. check that video. Been digging into Lawrence a lot lately aswell. Thanks for the reply

Thanks appreciate it. Long battle to regain my health but I am back. turn 27 in August. It's go time I wanna start competing pro kickboxing follow my dreams. I wil. check that video. Been digging into Lawrence a lot lately aswell. Thanks for the reply
Good work.

I have a potential bout K1, 5th August.
Muay Thai bout 10th September and looking at October too. Want a contract man.

Good work.

I have a potential bout K1, 5th August.
Muay Thai bout 10th September and looking at October too. Want a contract man.

In the near future yes. I will get back to you after I get a few local fights in test the waters is that possible? I don't have any ammy or pro experience

In the near future yes. I will get back to you after I get a few local fights in test the waters is that possible? I don't have any ammy or pro experience
Haha. Please excuse my terrible context/grammar. I meant that I am fighting on those dates. I want a contract. I'm also in UK.

Haha. Please excuse my terrible context/grammar. I meant that I am fighting on those dates. I want a contract. I'm also in UK.
Yea I seen you were from UK. I thought to myself always good to make contacts when I start competing. Just getting back in shape. I was terribly ill. and still very lightly suffer from just 1 symptom. It's on its way out though. I hope it works out for you man. Again thanks for that video of Saki lighting up Ghita that was beautiful I remember that bout.

Regained my health and am back training after a near 2 year battle with a disease. Feeling great with over a month in, training hard lots of sparring. Other than the sparring what are some good drills too increase reaction time for Kickboxing? Also aside from watching kickboxing greats like Hug, Hoost, Aerts, Le Banner what are some good videos or books that really break down the science of kickboxing? Appreciate your input guys.

Glad to hear you won that lengthy battle.

One good base for improving your reaction time is to make sure your body balance is up to par. Search for some videos to improve your balance and posture.

Furthermore, boxers are masters in reaction time, check out this site for tips:
https://www.expertboxing.com/boxing-training/boxing-workouts/how-to-improve-your-fighting-reflexes

Good luck man, stay healthy.

Glad to hear you won that lengthy battle.

One good base for improving your reaction time is to make sure your body balance is up to par. Search for some videos to improve your balance and posture.

Furthermore, boxers are masters in reaction time, check out this site for tips:
https://www.expertboxing.com/boxing-training/boxing-workouts/how-to-improve-your-fighting-reflexes

Good luck man, stay healthy.
Thank you I appreciate both the kind words and the tip/link. I will check it out.

Back