"Incels" Are A Good Litmus Test

So, that still doesn't make eugenics associated with progressivism. Just like your example of the Democratic party.
She was speaking historically. If her intention was to equate modern progressives with the old school, I've already said in my first reply to you how I feel about that. I'm just agreeing that it's true from a historical standpoint but usually is used by hack conservatives to pretend like their side is so good because 100 years ago Dems were racist.

No, she's not right. I have a question for you. Who is eugenics most commonly associated with in history(a leader)?
Margaret Sanger wrote dozens of articles supporting eugenics. They are easily accessible.

Here's an article on progressive eugenics published in Salon of all places: http://www.salon.com/2006/03/04/bruinius/

I'm not attributing these views to you or to other modern progressives.

Not enough visual aids.

bluebellawomanB-e1397752393185.jpg

bluebellawomanA-e1397752454328.jpg

This doesn't seem to far off. I say we start with some cloning followed by breeding slavery.

article-2666920-1F13692300000578-435_634x775.jpg

I have a few important questions on this subject....

1) WTF does a government handie even feel like? I suspect the soft hands of people who only work 30 days a year and take 6 vacations is nice.

2) For those who enjoy butt play, may I suggest merging this idea with tax season and irs auditors?

3) Maybe a bi-partisan solution is heavily recruiting incels to the military? I hear the phillipines and Thailand are nice.

But if only a small population is receiving the most benefits, there has to be a problem that needs correcting. And those attractive people need to step up and mate outside of their genetic preference, no?

lmao

This is a solid angle for a thread like this..

Maybe I'm confused about what constitutes a progressive. I thought he was liberal who votes Democrat
This is basically true, although I sat out this last election because of my distaste for Hillary and my exhaustion from the endless voting for a lesser of two evils strategy.

This is basically true, although I sat out this last election because of my distaste for Hillary and my exhaustion from the endless voting for a lesser of two evils strategy.

I'm assuming you would reject the progressive label?

I'm assuming you would reject the progressive label?
Not necessarily, as I believe in many progressive ideas. But, to avoid people ascribing beliefs to me that I don't hold, I probably wouldn't use that label. It really depends on the level of discourse that's occurring.

Not necessarily, as I believe in many progressive ideas. But, to avoid people ascribing beliefs to me that I don't hold, I probably wouldn't use that label. It really depends on the level of discourse that's occurring.

Filthy hippie.

I don't see a conflict. Most liberals support prostitution and legalization to level the playing field for those poor creatures.

How is destroying and degrading yourself a level playing field? Shit I guess they are turning trannies into eunuchs to send them to Danerys's army

How is destroying and degrading yourself a level playing field? Shit I guess they are turning trannies into eunuchs to send them to Danerys's army
They way I see it, why should a prostitute have to be sober? Seems unnecessarily cruel.

Back