In UFC 2025, predictions

Colby Covington will be fighting in Rizin or some other off shore promotion. Most MMA fans will have completely forgotten about him as he faded away into obscurity.

UFC will be dead by 2023

I have spoken

2019 will be a decent year for wme but after that it will all come crashing down
WME sells for a quarter of what they paid to Viacom in 2020

We're still 2 weeks from UFC 218..UFC 2025 is like 100 years away.

UFC 2025 is more like 139 years from now.

Several years before the founding of the United Federation of Planets.

And Shogun goes on a tear and recaptures the title by then, GSP beats him and is the goat of GOATs.
That would crazy now if GSP did go to 205 now, but he wouldn't hang there. That's why him defended at 185 is why I'm 50/50. He can't go up, so only place to go is down, T-Wood possibly, or Conor, if this Diaz/Woodley thing doesn't happen and if GSP doesn't defend.
My post wasn't meant to be taken seriously lol. No way on earth GSP could fight a a weighclass higher then MW.

Imagine how awesome the PED's will be by 2025. Motherfuckers will be able to fight well into their 50's if they manage to get rid of USADA by then.

HW will probably still look the same either way.

My post wasn't meant to be taken seriously lol. No way on earth GSP could fight a a weighclass higher then MW.
I know..that's why I said Shogun. As much as I like Shogun, he won't get the title again. he could possibly win some big fights, but he'll be 40 by then and probably either be retired before or had more surgeries. GSP wouldn't and couldn't go to 205, of course.

Back