in this thread I will review whatever I feel like

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'll start with my wife's coffee. Of course she uses the pitcher from the coffee-maker so the water she puts in it already has a bland coffee aftertaste. She also doesn't fully clean the filter, so there is still unfiltered coffee discharge gunk from the previous pot being thrown into her new coffee.

When it was finished, I poured myself a cup, and instantly saw the black specs of coffee grinds floating on the surface. I took a spoon and took them out, but it was only the tip of the iceberg. with each drink I took, i ended up chewing on coffee grinds.

would not recommend her coffee - 2/10

UPDATE: SEPT 14/17

The last shit I took

So I went down to the store and bough the good bag of BBQ sunflower seeds. This was a day before my shit. I have a bad habit, since I was a lad, of eating the sunflower shells. I sometimes to it with peanut shells too, but not nearly as often. Anyway, I was smoking a good amount of pot as well last night, so after the sunflower seeds went down, so did a beer. I had a Natty Daddy.

So I passed out, and I woke up around 8 am this morning. I had a coffee to start my day of course, and instantly regretted it. I had the coffee shits along with the morning beer shits and the sharp sunflower seeds plowing through my digestive tract.

I forgot my phone downstairs, so I just read the newspaper from 3 days ago. Actually everything came out pretty smooth. But I still have my appendix, so I think that's why I can digest shit like that. about 3 large pieces, minimum mess. 4 wipes and I was clean. Started my day feeling pretty good.

would recommend - 8/10

Last edited:
I bet she doesn't wash her hands after taking a shit either.

But how would you rate her fucking skills that's the review we need.

From now on you two should cook your own meals.
I'm sure you wouldn't want any parasites havIng a party in your intestines.

But how would you rate her fucking skills that's the review we need.

My wifes fucking skills.

First of all, bony bony bony pelvis. the thing stabs the base of my dick. I convinced her to put on a little bit of weight to soften the area. She did so I can't really complain anymore. She tries to kiss me after giving me a bj though, all of the time, so that bothers me as well. She is more than happy to get on top which is a plus for me because I get pretty sweaty in there.

Overall I give her skills about a 7/10. Not the best I've ever had but absolutely not the worst.

Pic of wife or gtfo you beta cuck!

Oh, and can you review my post?

Pic of wife or gtfo you beta cuck!

Oh, and can you review my post?

Review of Sammy's post.

Short and almost sweet. Managed to use 2 overused memes in one sentence. However, everyone knows a cuck is a beta, no need to add the adjective before it.

Lazy. 5/10. average post.

Review of Sammy's post.

Short and almost sweet. Managed to use 2 overused memes in one sentence. However, everyone knows a cuck is a beta, no need to add the adjective before it.

Review your review of Sammy's post.

post pics of wife. then review our reviews of her pics.

thanks.

Last restaurant you went to.

Local diner for breakfast. Went with a friend. Got there early. Ordered western style omelette. Very good but not enough pepper and onion. Waitress was very kind and in a good mood. Free butter for my toast.

10/10

I would personally like a review of the word review

The word review.

Easy word to learn, most english speakers know it by the time they are able to speak coherently. It is a simple word that is also vast in how it can be used. Also not as douchey as the word critique because it seems to be less about pointing out the flaws of something.

However the word can be bastardized, like how it has been with an influx of bad reviews due to the internet age.

I give the word review. 7 out of 10

Review of Sammy's post.

dammit. I should have went with manlet cuck.

Last shit you took

Your parents

Last movie you watched

Last girl that hit on you that wasn't your wife

Last tiem you watched your wife with a BBC

Your last Lucky Pierre

Last shit you took

Your parents

Last movie you watched

Last girl that hit on you that wasn't your wife

Last movie I watched.

45 min of alien covenant. I thought it was pretty good what I saw. Scott had some nice shots that brought me back, momentarily, to the horror original. The aliens themselves I dont think were given enough time. The series isnt even really about the aliens anymore. It is about robots and space ships.

45 minutes of AC gets 6 out of 10

Back