IMF vs MiM

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score
Which is better IMF, or MiM? I'm looking into some western style gloves, and and I'm not completely sold on Ringside, I'm also wondering if Ring 2 Cage makes western style gloves, they all appear to be Thai Style.

Thanks.

Thanks forbthat, and so r2c or ringside?

Thanks forbthat, and so r2c or ringside?

That is up to you, R2C has some nice designs - if you are looking at the lace up version of the MIMs, R2C makes an exact copy of the glove in IMF, or R2C makes a double strap version without the elastic cuff.

I prefer plain to designs, and so which has better support and padding?

Thanks answered all my questions, please I need a western style boxing glove, and and like the first thread says, and r2c is geared more towards thai boxing.

stop posting bloody links to stuff up that i want,i'm broke dammit!!

rb_trollface_problem.png

More of a chance with that ^ than the bikini models..

Used to be, right!

Why do you have to spoil the fun...

I used to work with a post op transexual and she didn't look like any of them post op.Again,am jelly.I get bride of Frankenstein post op tranny and he posts up quite attractive post op tranny.Not fair.

And I currently work with someone who is pre-op and just starting to live as a woman and take tablets and stuff.All the best luck in the world to them both,that's a hell of a lifestyle choice/decision to have to make isn't it?Respect to both of them.What do you think Fred/Clamp?

I used to work with a post op transexual and she didn't look like any of them post op.Again,am jelly.I get bride of Frankenstein post op tranny and he posts up quite attractive post op tranny.Not fair.

And I currently work with someone who is pre-op and just starting to live as a woman and take tablets and stuff.All the best luck in the world to them both,that's a hell of a lifestyle choice/decision to have to make isn't it?Respect to both of them.What do you think Fred/Clamp?

That is like deciding if you want to fight conventionally or southpaw....

Back