Imagine Sherdogeres´s butthurt if Bisking defeat GSP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First...

bisping-rocks-silva-rd-1-alt-view.gif

then..

MindlessFaintBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

and...

201_GSP.0.jpg

P8NJk2v.gif

Someone clue me in I thought bisping was fighting that Brazilian dude?? Where's this GSP talk coming from?

Can confirm, I will be fucking as salty as Rocksalt.

Bisping should be the overwhelming favorite. GSP's path to victory is extremely limited at elite MW and 4 years/2 ACLs is going to be tough to overcome.

Nah.

GSP is one of my faves, and I consider him THE GOAT, but he is taking a risk here, moving up in weight, and after such a crazy long lay-off.

If he loses, he knew the risks involved here.

As a big GSP fan, I wouldn't be butthurt. That's a TOUGH fight for GSP, and it's even worse considering it's a comeback fight after 3 years

Don't give a fuck who wins this fight. It's means nothing. It's just an exhibition.

Regardless of who wins, either of them holding that MW belt is a joke. A mockery of the sport that once was.

I'm just glad St Pierre is back. Did yall expect him to take easy fights... He's the 170 GOAT !!!

This fight is the dumbest thing the UFC has ever booked.

I hope Bisping wins, just so he NEEDS to fight the current MWs.

As great as GSP is, i wouldn't be shocked at all if he lost to Bisping under the circumstances this fight is happening. Not only has he been away from the sport for years, he didn't look all that amazing in his last fight either.

Bisping holding wins against both Silva and GSP isn't all that unlikely at this point but who would have thought this was coming several years ago <36>

I'm a big fan of GSP and I will be rooting for him to win. I think he has the ability to pull it off.

I'm not going to be salty if he doesn't win. I witnessed him being beat by Matt Serra.

I'm pretty sure Bisping will beat his ass actually. It's not like he's known for getting LNP'ed and his striking is better than GSP's.

Bisping should be the overwhelming favorite. GSP's path to victory is extremely limited at elite MW and 4 years/2 ACLs is going to be tough to overcome.

I'd be floored if GSP won this fight. I hate Bisping BTW he's like 1 of 2 fighters that I hate in the UFC. I just don't see GSP winning this he has to much going against him right now. It would be like doing what Cruz did except now he moves up to 145 (except not a weak champ).

I really really want that to happen.

I'm pretty sure Bisping will beat his ass actually. It's not like he's known for getting LNP'ed and his striking is better than GSP's.

Really you think his striking is better? His defense is pretty bad IMO. He's busier I'll give him that. GSP easily has a better jab that can't even be argued.

If GSP wanna be the man...he gotta beat the man

<20>

• Meh GSP is ww goat so it dont matter if he loses(besides the guy has been out for 3 years) to me he will and always still be P4P best ambassador for this sport

Some things are just impossible.
Not impossible at all. GSP aint no murdering ko artist,and even if he was,that aint no guarantee you can beat the Count.

Epic fight, but i've got this feeling it won't happen.

Back