Imagine if Nunes, Cody, Lineker and Hendricks all win by KO

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm rooting for Ronda but I mean, that would be a magical night lol.

JUST BLEEEEED.

Ronda by armbar...
Cody by knockout...

That alone would freeze up this bitch

Ronda by armbar...
Cody by knockout...

Imagine the horror of a 2017 with Ronda and Necktats as champions...

Ronda by armbar...
Cody by knockout...

if cody Finishes cruz he will have me as a fan for sure. im not sold yet

if magny loses that would suck. jonny missing weight and all

I'm rooting for Ronda but I mean, that would be a magical night lol.

JUST BLEEEEED.
It would be a fun night don't see it playing out like that but that would be wild and this forum would explode.

If he bulldozes through Cruz I won't be mad. He may prove to be too fast he has lightning quick strikes. Cruz is a puzzle but Cody is so athletically talented and people fail to talk about how he has lived "boxing" his whole life. I didn't know until recently. He was trained by his Uncle who was an Olympic alternate boxer. Made me think of him differently as a fighter.

i don't really care who wins, but a string of ko's tonight would be pleasing

If he bulldozes through Cruz I won't be mad. He may prove to be too fast he has lightning quick strikes. Cruz is a puzzle but Cody is so athletically talented and people fail to talk about how he has lived "boxing" his whole life. I didn't know until recently. He was trained by his Uncle who was an Olympic alternate boxer.
yeah aperantly hes an outstanding wrestler aswell. dude seems legit but as far as one of cruz's hardest fights im just not seeing it.

weirdly enough i can picture cody closing the gap and flatting him. i just wouldnt bet on it

yeah aperantly hes an outstanding wrestler aswell. dude seems legit but as far as one of cruz's hardest fights im just not seeing it.

weirdly enough i can picture cody closing the gap and flatting him. i just wouldnt bet on it
Yeah I don't bet much in general but I wouldn't bet with your money lol

hendricks get tko'd in 2. lineker can pull a quick ko but dillashaw uses technique to win by decision. same thing with cody but cruz most likely takes the decision. rousey round 2 sub but could play it very conservative. should be a good night.

that olivera vs means fight pass fight will be dope too

So if Cody finishes Cruz, you're a fan?

But if Cody loses to Cruz, you won't be a fan?

Bandwagon much?

So if Cody finishes Cruz, you're a fan?

But if Cody loses to Cruz, you won't be a fan?

Bandwagon much?
ill just be pleasantly surprised. sometimes when someone beats a guy i root for it makes me hate them for a while, sometimes it makes me a fan.

i dont strongly dislike cody im just not sold on him. im not a hater or anything, so he would for sure win me over

When conor beat aldo i hated him more and besting nate didnt help at all. if i started to root for him after those then id say thats a bandwagoner

ill just be pleasantly surprised. sometimes when someone beats a guy i root for it makes me hate them for a while, sometimes it makes me a fan.

i dont strongly dislike cody im just not sold on him. im not a hater or anything, so he would for sure win me over

When conor beat aldo i hated him more and besting nate didnt help at all. if i started to root for him after those then id say thats a bandwagoner

Bring sold and being a fan are 2 different things

Bring sold and being a fan are 2 different things
i know what you mean. im not excatly sold on Sam alvey being middleweight champ but im a fan no doubt. i am sold on conors skill level but i hate the guy.....

but yeah im not sold on cody, but if he beats cruz i will be a fan(and sold). dosnt mean i wont root for cruz in a rematch, just that id root for cody in future fights and would show my friends his highlights and praise him as a fighter. If he loses but its a good showing ill be a fan i should have posted that aswell i guess. right now i kind of nothing him so thats were im coming from

An on-the-verge-of-retirement Hendricks KOing a developing Magny?

77775-I-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-a-r4R3.gif

i know what you mean. im not excatly sold on Sam alvey being middleweight champ but im a fan no doubt. i am sold on conors skill level but i hate the guy.....

but yeah im not sold on cody, but if he beats cruz i will be a fan(and sold). dosnt mean i wont root for cruz in a rematch, just that id root for cody in future fights and would show my friends his highlights and praise him as a fighter. If he loses but its a good showing ill be a fan i should have posted that aswell i guess. right now i kind of nothing him so thats were im coming from
<mma4>

An on-the-verge-of-retirement Hendricks KOing a developing Magny?

77775-I-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-a-r4R3.gif
Well, the thread theme is big punchers appeasing JBG with highlight reel KOs... plus WAR Handsome Johny, archetypal American male!

Back