Imagine if Chuck came back

I'd love it, but Chuck is knocking on the door of 50.

If he came back it'd be a disaster. I'm glad that it looks like all of that stuff fell through. Hopefully those close to Chuck talked some sense into him and convinced him that it was beyond a terrible idea.

And then Randy Couture comes back and finishes Ngannou, Werdum and Stipe in a row and becomes HW champ again.
And then Wand, after winning the HW Bellator tournament, comes back to UFC with a t-shirt "I WANT TO FUCK CHUCK AGAIN"
And after that, something even more crazy, Conor defending against Tony, Nate accepting a fight with a random fighter and Nick gives up smoking weed and goes living in a monastery.

He's too old! Ain got shit on the division.

Chuck Liddell has openly admitted on camera he can't take a shot like he used to. He's 47 now. It's been 11 years since he won by stoppage or knocked anyone down. Please don't encourage a hero of mine. His return would be worse than Penns.

Chuck-9.gif~c200

... everyone would line up like Black Friday to add KTFO'ing a legend to their resume.

this should stay in the past. just watch his old fucking fights on fightpass and call it a day eh.

I think Prime Chuck with his fighting style would be a bad time for almost the entire LHW roster, but that day has come and gone. Gus and Jones would be his toughest opponents.

I hope they make him an alternate in the Bellator HW Tournament

Lol at this point he can’t sneeze without being KOd.

Chuck would get KO'd by the breeze.

I would favor BJ Penn over Chuck right now if they fought at catchweight.

Back