I'm Snitching Yall

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was coming out the store tonight and saw this dude bash into the side of car and ride off. Dude grinded the side of the car, jumped out to see it and than jumped back in and drove over to the other side of the parking lot and tried to rub off the paint.Haha shit didnt work, and i drove over and got the plate.

So I went back in the store and told the store manger to page the car owner and I told him what happen and what kinda of truck it was and the plate number. He called the cops and cops took my info and will write it up as a hit and run on the truck and try and find the driver. The owner of the car was a middle age dude and he was Peeved but thankful that I stayed and got the plate. I told it jist felt like the right thing to do.

Every time I hear "it's the right thing to do" I think of wilford brimley

I'll just leave this here.

when-your-teacher-asks-you-to-turn-in-your-essay-14059315.png

Snitches get stitches before beat and buried in ditches

Good work Cheese. Asshole deserves what he gets. Unless it was his buddies car and now hes going to jail for something he didnt do.
<bball2>

He fucked up, and fucked someone else over, and then was trying to be a coward about it. No issue with that kind of snitching. The only snitching I don't like is when someone is minding their own business, doing something that isn't hurting anyone else, but then someone decides they have to be a nosy douche about it type snitching. Which this is not.

Fuck those who disrespect other people's hard earned property.

Good snitch.

I was coming out the store tonight and saw this dude bash into the side of car and ride off. Dude grinded the side of the car, jumped out to see it and than jumped back in and drove over to the other side of the parking lot and tried to rub off the paint.Haha shit didnt work, and i drove over and got the plate.

So I went back in the store and told the store manger to page the car owner and I told him what happen and what kinda of truck it was and the plate number. He called the cops and cops took my info and will write it up as a hit and run on the truck and try and find the driver. The owner of the car was a middle age dude and he was Peeved but thankful that I stayed and got the plate. I told it jist felt like the right thing to do.
That dude could be looking at jail time. That's a felony.

it's how you snitch.

you snitched right. when I was on the highway 2 years ago I saw some drunk fuck swerving back and forth between lanes and driving clearly intoxicated so I called the local police and gave them his license number

that was def a legit snitch. good job bro.

just dont b comin back all jon jones esq about narcing on pot heads

That dude could be looking at jail time. That's a felony.
Good, he's getting off light either way imo. People like that are the same people who leave shopping carts unattended in the parking lot, and they should all be put down.

that falls into the category of being a good samaritan. snitching to me is when you give up information on someone to save your own ass or to brown nose a person(s) of authority.

Good, he's getting off light either way imo. People like that are the same people who leave shopping carts unattended in the parking lot, and they should all be put down.

Yeah this dude had NO Plans to stick around and leave his info. He came into the parking space fast and grinded his bumper all the way down the side of the car and jumped out to see what happened and the second his knew what it was he drove away and tried to rub off the paint and than left with the quickness.

Yeah this dude had NO Plans to stick around and leave his info. He came into the parking space fast and grinded his bumper all the way down the side of the car and jumped out to see what happened and the second his knew what it was he drove away and tried to rub off the paint and than left with the quickness.
I drive a really nice car that I take good care of and like a lot. I worked hard for it. It's the kind of car that looks like shit with flaws on it like dings and scratches. People like that make me want to kill shit. Irresponsible pieces of shit that let their laziness and idiocy flow freely into other people's days with no concern. Disgusting.

<DisgustingHHH>

You're a goddamn hero.

<DCrying><mma1>

Yep there's snitching about some petty crime and then there is wilfull/neglectful damage to people and property, and that should be reported.

Back