I'm picking Michael Johnson to beat Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 205

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The Khabib slurpfest on Sherdog ends in 10 days.

Bookmark it.

Slurpfest ends.

Suplexfest starts!

I see Khabib ragdolling MJ but I wouldn't mind if MJ put Khabib's lights out either.

tumblr_mnev7xUv1D1r6bdslo1_500.png

The Khabib slurpfest on Sherdog ends in 10 days.

Bookmark it.
Agreed! I like Khabib, but he's crushed a lot of cans. Also, he's been out for a while and Mike's hands tho!

#GUERNICAbless

Agreed! I like Khabib, but he's crushed a lot of cans. Also, he's been out for a while and Mike's hands tho!

#GUERNICAbless

And that's why you're the forum GOAT.

Well MJ was one of the top JUCO wrestlers in the country so its possible he will have some success stuffing Khabib's takedowns.

It will certainly be a test for Khabib to see how good he really is in taking a good wrestler down.

Johnson is too dynamic and will destroy him on the feet. If UFC was easy it'd be called Sambo.

Not a bad underdog pick. Johnson is quick and can KO anyone, and who knows how the ring rust will effect khabib

What is the betting line? You might be able to turn some serious $$$ betting on MJ...

If Mj keeps it standing Khabib will get brutally koed. His standup is garbage. Complete opposite of his wrestling.

And that's why you're the forum GOAT.
GOTTTT-DAMN!!! That's just quality posting from you @Willek! You shall be rewarded in the day to come! When the new order takes back our DAMN forum and GOAT GUERNICA leads his army of destruction across the plains of the Just Bleed Gods!

-that said, Johnson has just looked so hungry and determined as of late. I think the long layoff for Khabib will prove detrimental and it'll be a rough night for him.

#GUERNICAbless

I want MJ to win this. I want him to stuff every TD before he sleeps this undefeated bum....

Back