Shoop I'm now a fighter after 9 months of training, shoop the amateur!

Teh Von Erichs were like family to me, many sols ago back in Texas. When Eric would visit he would always put me up on his shoulders and walk around chatting with folks. Being a kid and having that view of people and their interactions with him was unforgettable. The whole family was awesome. I think some are down in Hawaii last I heard.
Whaaaaat??? That is crazy!!! What a cool fuckin' memory.

I'm not big into wrestling and I hadn't heard the story of the Von Erichs until I watched The Iron Claw last year. I thought it was just going to be a dramatic wrestling biopic. I had no idea about their story. And as someone who recently lost their brother, largely as a result of the negligence of our father, I could not stop the flow of tears at the end.

Whaaaaat??? That is crazy!!! What a cool fuckin' memory.

I'm not big into wrestling and I hadn't heard the story of the Von Erichs until I watched The Iron Claw last year. I thought it was just going to be a dramatic wrestling biopic. I had no idea about their story. And as someone who recently lost their brother, largely as a result of the negligence of our father, I could not stop the flow of tears at the end.
Sorry to read about your brother sherbro, especially with the reason you gave. I haven't seen Iron claw. I have free stream applications though. I have always somehow been around athletes, musicians, artists, etc. I'll probably die like one of them.

Sorry to read about your brother sherbro, especially with the reason you gave. I haven't seen Iron claw. I have free stream applications though. I have always somehow been around athletes, musicians, artists, etc. I'll probably die like one of them.
Thank you.

It was a really well done film. Definitely a must watch if you knew the Von Erichs personally. Interested in hearing your thoughts on it if you get around to watching it

Why do you think you'll die like an artist/athlete/etc.?

Thank you.

It was a really well done film. Definitely a must watch if you knew the Von Erichs personally. Interested in hearing your thoughts on it if you get around to watching it

Why do you think you'll die like an artist/athlete/etc.?
You're welcome. I definitely want to see it. if it's on one of my applications for Xbox for free I'll watch it tonight!!! Sure, since you want to know. As for the last question,... I think trying to write an answer to that would be too long. Anyone who's asked that in person, and took the time to converse about it ended up getting high or drunk or both. Itself included haha. Even over the phone or Xbox party chat. I do alot of voice over riffs when I conversation so people enjoy it. Think of will Sasscrow, except my voice is much deeper and I tend to mix alot of Optimus prime and Marcus Fenix in. Obviously along with alot of wrestlers and star wars characters.

You're welcome. I definitely want to see it. if it's on one of my applications for Xbox for free I'll watch it tonight!!! Sure, since you want to know. As for the last question,... I think trying to write an answer to that would be too long. Anyone who's asked that in person, and took the time to converse about it ended up getting high or drunk or both. Itself included haha. Even over the phone or Xbox party chat. I do alot of voice over riffs when I conversation so people enjoy it. Think of will Sasscrow, except my voice is much deeper and I tend to mix alot of Optimus prime and Marcus Fenix in. Obviously along with alot of wrestlers and star wars characters.
You sound like a top tier Xbox live friend to have lol. Will Sasso is fuckin hilarious. I've been seeing these shorts come up in my youtube feed of this guy that uses voice effects and his own affect to do an anime protagonist's internal monologue but he does it out loud in multiplayer games. Shit has me dying every time.

Sorry you've had a tough go of it. I'm no stranger to the darkest places in life. I've been there for a while myself. May your flame be rekindled someday my friend.

Last edited:
Back