Shoop I'm now a fighter after 9 months of training, shoop the amateur!

Hwi2xh7.jpeg

I have a dude in my fight gym that looks like conor mcgregor, lol.

If this is real and not a brilliant hoax. Hats off for putting yourself out there like that. Go all in

It's 100% as real as it gets, while I'll admit I hadn't fought yet. the chances of me in competition are now high.

Thank you so much tho m8t, Ik i hadn't replied but I never thought I would end up with so many messages, lol.

View attachment 1043816
Must be the 70's Hair m8t
Teh Von Erichs were like family to me, many sols ago back in Texas. When Eric would visit he would always put me up on his shoulders and walk around chatting with folks. Being a kid and having that view of people and their interactions with him was unforgettable. The whole family was awesome. I think some are down in Hawaii last I heard.

Teh Von Erichs were like family to me, many sols ago back in Texas. When Eric would visit he would always put me up on his shoulders and walk around chatting with folks. Being a kid and having that view of people and their interactions with him was unforgettable. The whole family was awesome. I think some are down in Hawaii last I heard.

The Von Erichs are one of the greats in professional wrestling, it sucks what happened to them though.

God bless them.

Back