Shoop I'm now a fighter after 9 months of training, shoop the amateur!

Sherbro_Flock_of_Seagulls_Member.jpg
You're a fighter? You look like you were in the band: Flock of Seagulls.
I always have the utmost respect for Sherbros that ask for a shoopjob, it makes for the most legendary threads. Congrats on your training and hopefully one day we will see you in the UFC providing services for the JBG!

View attachment 1043021
You're a fighter? You look like you were in Flock of Seagulls.
I always have the utmost respect for Sherbros that ask for a shoopjob, it makes for the most legendary threads. Congrats on your training and hopefully one day we will see you in the UFC providing services for the JBG!

Thanks man! :)

8pjbvf.jpg

funny you don't look 6'4 240lbs 5%bf... nice try.

would you prefer a w by sub or ko? good luck with everything

Sherdog would lose half its members if not for gay references that keeps them interested. <lol>
I don’t know what you’re talking about squire all I meant is that you have a chiseled jaw line and probably 10 of 12 guys could line up and give you a shot right on your face and you’d be fine. That’s all I meant squire.

Hey Guys! long time no see!

Here's the short story, I was training in Muay Thai for 3 years! went through a rough time, joined a new fight gym, and felt like a second home! overcome my demons! and rose in a blaze of glory!

I wasn't given an amateur bout yet for my debut, but I wanted to celebrate the proper way!

Give your mate some love, by shooping for this wannabe!

also, I hope I could post this news here, it's been so long since I posted anything!

Thanks to @Gio for the suggestion, much love to ya mate!

View attachment 1042995View attachment 1042996

sTnFEm9.png

jswa86J.png
This is super cool.

The time to pursue is when young, so kudos to you!

Look forward to seeing your success.

Don't forget us when you are famous :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back