Shoop I'm now a fighter after 9 months of training, shoop the amateur!

yoEHEKS.jpeg

What is your

Fighting background?
Age?
Weight class?
Have you excelled at anything athletic and if so to what level?

In your lifetime how many concussions have you had?
Grouped as such:

mild/borderline
Medium/loss of balance
Out cold/shut off
Total

And if you feel like disclosing anything else, such as orgs/results for ammy fights or your gym/team.

Good luck sir.

The best defense is more offense and when in doubt:

View attachment 1043102

I was a street fighter in my school and life, I discovered Muay Thai when I was 18 by my Little brother, then decided to become an amateur fighter as a bucket list around 2022.
I also learned a bit of BJJ in my own home and a BJJ-based fight gym, MMA in my fight gym. but I've always felt more like a boxer/brawler than a Fighter my entire life. I was inspired by Chute Boxe's style along with Wanderlei silva's style.

I'm 23 years old.

I weigh 83 KG
[182 LBS]
Super Light Heavyweight

Concussions I've had probably, I like to guess a couple but they were mild. the last time I was concussed was when I got kneed in the dome.
Mild/Borderline.

My fight team is Fite 108.

Thank you all for the support, it helps a lot. :)

Hey Guys! long time no see!

Here's the short story, I was training in Muay Thai for 3 years! went through a rough time, joined a new fight gym, and felt like a second home! overcome my demons! and rose in a blaze of glory!

I wasn't given an amateur bout yet for my debut, but I wanted to celebrate the proper way!

Give your mate some love, by shooping for this wannabe!

also, I hope I could post this news here, it's been so long since I posted anything!

Thanks to @Gio for the suggestion, much love to ya mate!

View attachment 1042995View attachment 1042996

sTnFEm9.png

jswa86J.png
What division do you fight?

Emo Rock Band Ken from Street fighter unlocked.
Bullet for my Valentinr goes Cage fighting.

Happy for you, Martial arts sorted you out. Keep the kicks sharp bro.

Will you ever do MMA in the ufc? What route would you prefer?

DWCS / DWLFF / TUF / blue chip?

such a great question!

TUF!

I'll admit that I like to put on a show, so I think I would rather work hard and earn my place in the most fun way possible than fight in DWCS.

Back