I'm losing the love of my life

Ballsaque

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So, sob story incoming:
In the heart of a bustling city, I met a girl. She was French, and her culture are very different to my own. Our connection grew swiftly, moving from a dates to cohabiting in what felt like the blink of an eye.

She had a strong character and principles that fascinated me. It was her unwavering beliefs and sense of self that attracted me to her. As I got to know her better, I realized that her unique perspective on life was something I admired. We both had a shared vision of building a future together, and our bond made me certain that she was the one I wanted to marry.
We also became business partners, founding companies together. We believed in our shared dreams and thought we could make something extraordinary together.
However, over time, there was a shift in our relationship. Our intimacy, once a deep and passionate connection started to vein. I was working a lot, and when we were home, we were "together without being togeher." I take full responsibility for that. But we grew distant, our once sex life and intimacy dwindled to almost nothing.
I thought we could overcome this challenge, but as weeks turned into months, the gap between us grew wider. I could no longer ignore the growing distance. Frustration and confusion began to eat away at me, and I made the mistake of trying to force a solution. I didn't understand her point of view, and I demanded that she stop her withdrawal, without fully comprehending what was bothering her.
I have always told her I would marry her and we would have children, but I kept saying not before this barrier between us was overcome.
Tensions mounted, and we had our share of heated arguments during this time. The breaking point came during a particularly intense argument. We were at a concert, and could barely hug or talk to each other. I told her I was leaving and I couldnt do this anymore.
She moved out to live somewhere else for now. I know this has been eating away at her, she has lost a lot of weight lately.
We met, and she expressed that she wanted to try to 'break up' and then keep the contact to see if we can regain the spark. As in, we wouldnt not be seeing other people, but have some distance from each other for some time. That is obviously a very painful arrangement. But I have respected and honoured it so far, only checking in with her rarely and sending her pictures of our cat. I believe I have to let her have space for now (When we blew up at each other in the past, it could take me 3 hours to get fine again, and her 3 days. That is how she functions.)
I believe that we "lost" the spark, because we moved in with each other too quickly, and we both took each other for granted, because we had a feeling early on that it was us agains the world.
I have throught deeply about this, and I am sure my behaviour has pushed her away. I have taken her, and our intimacy for granted. This girl is the real deal, and I intend to remedy the situaiton and marry her. Everyone is pales in comparison to her.

I dont know why I wrote all this, but perhaps my Sherbrehs can lend some advice. My strategy for now is to respect the arrangement. When the time is right, I will invite her out again, with the mindset that I am meeting her for the first time.

Inb4 youre a oneitis bitch, shes piping someone else, did she at least get you and ipad, etc.

She's losing weight because she wants to find new men.

"Try break up" and stay in contact means that if she can't find someone better or if she needs an emotional tampon, you'll listen to her shit.

The spark died because that's what happens. Either build something ever lasting before the spark dies or move on. In this case you should move on, even if you get her back, moving on is the easiest way to do it.

Also, don't think you should start businesses with women you're sleeping with.

Good luck to you and your future.

So, sob story incoming:
In the heart of a bustling city, I met a girl. She was French, and her culture are very different to my own. Our connection grew swiftly, moving from a dates to cohabiting in what felt like the blink of an eye.

She had a strong character and principles that fascinated me. It was her unwavering beliefs and sense of self that attracted me to her. As I got to know her better, I realized that her unique perspective on life was something I admired. We both had a shared vision of building a future together, and our bond made me certain that she was the one I wanted to marry.
We also became business partners, founding companies together. We believed in our shared dreams and thought we could make something extraordinary together.
However, over time, there was a shift in our relationship. Our intimacy, once a deep and passionate connection started to vein. I was working a lot, and when we were home, we were "together without being togeher." I take full responsibility for that. But we grew distant, our once sex life and intimacy dwindled to almost nothing.
I thought we could overcome this challenge, but as weeks turned into months, the gap between us grew wider. I could no longer ignore the growing distance. Frustration and confusion began to eat away at me, and I made the mistake of trying to force a solution. I didn't understand her point of view, and I demanded that she stop her withdrawal, without fully comprehending what was bothering her.
I have always told her I would marry her and we would have children, but I kept saying not before this barrier between us was overcome.
Tensions mounted, and we had our share of heated arguments during this time. The breaking point came during a particularly intense argument. We were at a concert, and could barely hug or talk to each other. I told her I was leaving and I couldnt do this anymore.
She moved out to live somewhere else for now. I know this has been eating away at her, she has lost a lot of weight lately.
We met, and she expressed that she wanted to try to 'break up' and then keep the contact to see if we can regain the spark. As in, we wouldnt not be seeing other people, but have some distance from each other for some time. That is obviously a very painful arrangement. But I have respected and honoured it so far, only checking in with her rarely and sending her pictures of our cat. I believe I have to let her have space for now (When we blew up at each other in the past, it could take me 3 hours to get fine again, and her 3 days. That is how she functions.)
I believe that we "lost" the spark, because we moved in with each other too quickly, and we both took each other for granted, because we had a feeling early on that it was us agains the world.
I have throught deeply about this, and I am sure my behaviour has pushed her away. I have taken her, and our intimacy for granted. This girl is the real deal, and I intend to remedy the situaiton and marry her. Everyone is pales in comparison to her.

I dont know why I wrote all this, but perhaps my Sherbrehs can lend some advice. My strategy for now is to respect the arrangement. When the time is right, I will invite her out again, with the mindset that I am meeting her for the first time.

Inb4 youre a oneitis bitch, shes piping someone else, did she at least get you and ipad, etc.
“Agreed not to see other people” lmfao my dude she was already getting slammed by another dude

What do you intend to do with the Ipad, Skaven? Repurpose it into some infernal device no doubt.
I was gonna use it as a ashtray humanoid not that that is any of your concern good sir.

Yea, don't treat your gf like shit, take her for granted, expect her to do or try to force something in or out of her, give her space and don't ruin your relationship with stressy and still uneventful daily life boredoms.

Lesson learned, now move on. She's probably gone.
Been there done that.

“Agreed not to see other people” lmfao my dude she was already getting slammed by another dude
Yea, it's just another thing she was willing to say just to speak after your tongue and meet your expectations out of sympathy and why this wasn't meant to be.

I watched a vid that said french women don't shave their body hair or shower often. Something to do with embracing the natural state of their bodies. Kind of gross imo

Good luck next time Ricky. Maybe just try to be yourself on the next try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back