I'm in India - ask me anything.

Whats some Indian-english slang phrases/words that are in common use?
And how do Muslims feel about the current govt?

Really? I would've guessed it would be the northern part. Maybe you're burned out of your cuisine? I thought it gets spicier/hotter the further you went south?

It's different. Hard to explain. They add more spice up north I think. But they add more heat down south. But it's not in all their food.

Northern food has more spice but all spice is not just for heat.

It's different. Hard to explain. They add more spice up north I think. But they add more heat down south. But it's not in all their food.

Northern food has more spice but all spice is not just for heat.
Which one would fuck you up the next day even if you're a local/immune?

Whats some Indian-english slang phrases/words that are in common use?
And how do Muslims feel about the current govt?
I don't understand the first question.

As for the second, Muslims for the most part are ambivalent about it. Their leaders / religious boards are divided on it.
No major riots have broken out (by Indian standards) though intolerance and misunderstandings are present.
In a recent state election, in the state with most Muslims, a sizeable minority voted for the central government party. So there's that.

The current govt is now on a mission to clean up some of the Muslim private laws present in the country. That's right, Muslims get to keep a lot of their own civil laws regarding inheritance, marriage n other social customs. Not criminal though.
The first one they're tackling is this custom of triple talaq. Meaning triple divorce.
The custom is, a man can say "I divorce you" three times and that's it. He's divorced. The woman gets no alimony n can fk right off.
So some guys get drunk or pissed n divorce n marry at the drop of a hat, no consequences.
Some assholes even text it in of email it and their priests sanction it. It's so regressive, it's banned in Saudi Arabia n most Muslim countries. But the Muslim religious boards here are raising a hue n cry over here about religious freedom. The supreme court's going to decide on this, once n for all, in the summer.
I don't think they'll allow it to continue. The Koran says nothing about it and even the self proclaimed guardians of Moslems, the Saudis, dont allow it.

Which one would fuck you up the next day even if you're a local/immune?

Neither.
I'd say andhra / chettinad food would.
It's a state in the near south. Almost central.
They spice the shit out of everything. Too much.

Neither.
I'd say andhra / chettinad food would.
It's a state in the near south. Almost central.
They spice the shit out of everything. Too much.
Majority of Indians here are Tamils. So I guess that's they're cuisine? They probably made it milder when they jumped here.

India and Bangladesh are 2 countries I am certain I will never visit as I don't see them improving at all

in fact, India has regressed in the last 17 years due to exploding population and infrastructure that is middle ages still (no sewers, people shitting in fields, no waste management) and street food that will guarantee you diarrhea

and I love when they dump bodies in holy rivers to rot away and be eaten by giant catfish..

also while traveling through SI Asia, Indians were the only rude bunch I came across

no tnx.

Last edited:
I don't understand the first question.

As for the second, Muslims for the most part are ambivalent about it. Their leaders / religious boards are divided on it.
No major riots have broken out (by Indian standards) though intolerance and misunderstandings are present.
In a recent state election, in the state with most Muslims, a sizeable minority voted for the central government party. So there's that.
http://www.indiatimes.com/culture/w...ich-the-world-knows-nothing-about-229329.html

There was something in the news about the Indian govt banning cow slaughterhouses and many Muslims losing their jobs because of it.
http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...ple-revenue-cost-millions-of-jobs-274448.html

Do the loclas really have those funny accents like they do hear? I've been told that they do those accents here just to fuck with white people!

Is life as cheap as we've been lead to believe?

Do they really wipe their asses after taking a shit with their hands, like a bunch of filthy primates?

This thread, <{shaqs}>

Some of you are such assholes. lol

My post:
Is it because they have a reputation of being dirty? Rapists? Or is it the reputation of having small penises (based on factual research)?
Your post:
You seem pretty obsessed about penile research. Did it make you feel relieved about your substandard physiology ?
Let me put something in perspective. That study, by durex, was based on the average Indian male. The average Indian is from the central states. They're a small people, rarely exceeding 5'7, if that. They're also the most populous. By far.
I'm from the north. Punjab. We're from the Jat tribes. The British considered us one of the few "martial castes / races". Meaning instant and desired admittance in the army. The people from here are tall, well built.
Walk around Vancouver where most of them are and tell me you think they're tiny ppl.
I'm 6'4. My dad was 6'4 and 240lbs. His dad before him 6'6.

So the more you know .....

As for me, a shit load of girls would disagree with you........or agree. Who cares. I already got my rocks off on those sluts.

Obviously I'm the one who's obsessed
<6>

Well most of America is post 190
Burn them......burn them all.
True. I had ancestors on the Mayflower and others arriving in Canada in the 1700's. We kick it old school.

Why are cows treated better than people? (not that cows aren't awesome).

Your thoughts on Indians who were born/raised in the middle-east(UAE etc.)? The one getting kicked out is from there. Very arrogant.

No idea. Haven't really met any.
Scream AllahUakbar and kick him in the balls.
Should trigger some flashbacks.

Why are cows treated better than people? (not that cows aren't awesome).

That's a myth.
They're not treated better than ppl.
Americans treat bald eagles better than Indians treat cows.

You just can't kill them. Or eat them. Even if they're old n useless.
It's a sacred animal to them.
See in the old days, I'm talking 5000 years ago, cows were like a magical animal.
Gave you milk and all the assorted goodies from that, meat, leather, bones, it's dung fertilized the crops.....not that they understood "fertilizing" only that the cow shits and the wheat grows better, they used the dung as a fuel source....some poor ppl still do, pulls your cart, draws water from the ground etc etc. Like the fking Giving Tree.

Somewhere down the line, they decided this amazing animal was too cool to eat.
The progression probably was ....this amazing animal helps us in so many ways. She even "gives" us the milk meant for her calf. Like a mother. Our mother. We can't eat mommy. Nobody can eat mommy. I'll kill anyone who kills mommy.

And here we are.

Personally, I don't give a fk. I'll eat it back home. I won't over here. Why rile ppl up for no reason ? Plus they're cute. Remind me of my black n white American Bulldog.

Majority of Indians here are Tamils. So I guess that's they're cuisine? They probably made it milder when they jumped here.
No, Tamil food is different. Milder. More coconuts.

Incidentally, Tamils are probably the craziest fks in India. Most suicidal, prone to hysteria of any kind. And massive sycophants n suck ups.
Mostly ugly chicks but the ones that are hot.....woo baby !

Examples : a few months ago, the Supreme Court shut down an old culture-religious practice citing cruelty to animals.
It's called Jallikatu. Think Bulls of Pamplona except you have to kind of ride the Bulls / piss them off. Couple of ppl die a year.
Well they held mass demonstration. A few committed suicide. The state fkn shut down. All over their protecting their right to molest a dumb animal. The president had to pass a special ordinance allowing them to temporarily do so.

Another one, when their last Chief Minister got sent to jail for corruption on a massive scale, you guessed it......mass suicides.

Last edited:
Back