I'm glad the UFC is rewarding hard workers over whiners

T

The Great Macsby

all I hear on this forum is posters whining about fighters refusing to fight. Yet now there is complaining about WME letting the non-fighters go...what can you do if a fighter refuses a new offer. There needs to be a pay structure in place otherwise every fight with demand more money.

I'm glad the new owners are trimming the fat off the roster and rewarding hard workers like artem lobov. He's out there grinding while Larkin is at the salon getting shit shaved into his head...

Hard work pays off.

WME are making some errors, but this isn't one of them.

mAsikv5.jpg

Meanwhile hardworking Artem is main eventing

There are a lot of hard working guys that have a much better record than 50/50 Artem. Why in the hell would you keep Lobov and let some of these other guys with 1 or 2 loses go to another organization. Lobov is one of the first people I'd cut if I was in WME's position.

Artem is the NEW BREED of MMA fighters!!

Rewarding hard workers like Tony Ferguson who's had to win 9 in a row with multiple finishes and bonuses against the top light weights in the world while hard workers like Connor get gifted a title shot at LW with 0 fights in the division. Don't get me wrong, Connor is a hard worker, but he didn't work hard to earn his LW title shot.

Rewarding hard workers like Tony Ferguson who's had to win 9 in a row with multiple finishes and bonuses against the top light weights in the world while hard workers like Connor get gifted a title shot at LW with 0 fights in the division. Don't get me wrong, Connor is a hard worker, but he didn't work hard to earn his LW title shot.
Well some people gotta work harder than others.

They offered nick Diaz the top 3 fighters at 170 even tho it's been 6 years since he beat a ranked fighter..

Back