IM drunk at the charlotte sirport

USMCGixxer6

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
and am about to gly to harrisburg pa for my gpsa funereal, but I just wated to say that Winky is gonne whoop ass on sat, even tho i love bernahrd

so fuck yea

Keep a low profile. My boy couldn't get on a flight home because he was too drunk. Not loud just couldn't walk

WAR Vodka Martini's over!!!!!!!

I like the lush ratio in this forum!

Winky will take this on points. Bernard won't be able to match Winky's punch output.

Winky will be the busier fighter.

We'll see we'll see.

I gotta admit I'm actually getting excited about this fight.....a few weeks ago I was resolved not to buy it, but now I'm pumped.

you saw the hype videos didnt you? I think it will be pretty good boxing match, can't expect a slug fest with these two

you saw the hype videos didnt you? I think it will be pretty good boxing match, can't expect a slug fest with these two

I was reminded reading Ring, that Winky actually is not the defensive fighter he's made out to be. He actually throws quite a bit and is usually a forward moving fighter. The fact that he doesn't KO 95% of his opponents is misleading some.

This could be a decent scrap. There will most likely not be a KO but it won't be the snoozer some thought.

I don't think it will a snoozer either.

Technical yes but not a snoozer. I like these kind of fights because this one looks like it gonna comedown to conditioning and who durability.

Both guys have that. I'm expecting a high pace from about round 3 or 4 on.

i think that winky and hopkins should be forced to down a bottle of jack daniels before their fight it would be more interesting than the borefest it is going to be

News1102Steel.jpg

Back