I'm betting $5,000 on Cormier over Jones

I'll bet he holds his own against Cain, a fighter that would plow through Jones like Jones was a kid
- He's extremely fast, and good at getting inside against fighters with longer reaches
- He's stronger than anyone Jones has fought before -- the way he rag dolled Hendo, man if he gets his hands on Jones, Jones is going for a ride
The big unknown, in all seriousness, is Jone's eye-poke defensive stance. If I were Cormier and took an eye poke, I'd give Jones an intentional kick to the balls in return.

Can't wait for the fight, and am putting my money where my mouth is

Ive highlighted all the bad information.

F

Youre just a fan.

Vegas makes money off people like you.

120313-ufc-jon-jones-pi-jn.jpg

just saw on DC's wiki page that he is winning BY MURDER over jones .. did you do that ts as a form of wishful thinking?

dc wins by the way

I think, though, that if you know something about a person you can judge better if that person is a liar (or a troll -- don't know which is worse) or not.

Exactly. So post the bet slip.

Bumping this because I still want TS to post that slip...Tired of these TS's posting bullshit. WHERE IT AT??

I really like JBJ, but he'll probably be a 2-to-1 or greater favorite over DC, and I think that DC's got a > 75% chance of winning this one. Consider:

- He's destroyed some of the best heavyweights, including two former UFC HW champs
- He trains with the baddest man on the planet, in a gym known for hard sparring; I'll bet he holds his own against Cain, a fighter that would plow through Jones like Jones was a kid

1) He has done nothing whatsoever at LHW.. If he just plowed through and finished Gus that is another story but all he did was beat some guy who is green as shit and out grapple 45 year old TRT less Hendo..

2) That is just you being a hater of Jones since nobody knows what happens against Cain.. Jones would be by far the most skilled man Cain has ever fought..

Can't wait for the fight, and am putting my money where my mouth is

In the 3rd round when DC is still having trouble getting in range and is eating leg kicks and punches you will be shitting bricks..

In the 3rd round when DC is still having trouble getting in range and is eating leg kicks and punches you will be shitting bricks..

In the 3rd round when JJ is squirming around like fish out of water ill be LMAO. JJ wanted this fight because he'd rather lose to DC instead of Gus all over again.

At 2:1 that would be a solid bet. It appears the spread is not quite that wide, however.

Take away liking Jones, add Barnett to being given a big ride, and I'd say spot on. I don't think some understand what it means to be a Olympic athlete vs. a Jr. College wrestler. DC's going to destroy jones. Good riddance too.

This is one of the most overused and overblown statements leading up to every D.C fight. Let's look at the facts shall we? D.C was in the Olympics in 2004. Although he was a captain of the Olympic team in 2008, he didn't compete because his failure of a weight cut. All in all, it's now 2014. The olympic wrestler argument is as played out as Dan Henderson's olympic caliber wrestling. I remember that was going to be the key difference in the Anderson Silva fight, and we all saw how that played out. Does it help? Of course! Is it something to base your whole argument around? Naw bruh!

I like the excuse. Had to mail a check internationally to a friend in Vegas to bet it for him. lol. I'm sure a lot of successful 50 year olds do that.

7 page and still no bet slip? yawn

I wouldn't underestimate JJ's takedown defense, which according to the ufc is 97%.

This is similar thinking when GSP fought Koscheck, the best wrestler GSP faced. Majority of people thought Kos would win because he had the wrestling advantage.

College level =/= olympic level but still...this is MMA and wrestling is only one factor, a major one, but also one that can be nullified easier than if it were a pure grappling match.

Back