I'm at UFC 206 RN

I Figured that they won't be back for a another Year and if I'm going to go to my first event I don't want it to be too good so yeah... That's it, not really thread worthy now that I think about it. If anyone wants to ask questions I guess I could answer.
I'm envious of you. Hope the main card goes well.

Only fight I ever went to was UFC 115 Liddell vs Franklin my birthday was a few days prior and I was a big Chuck fan so I Flew to Vegas with my older brother. Just to witness Chuck getting sent to retirement. Haven't bought a ticket since. I was younger and more prone to saltiness.

Post a pic from your view.

See any fighters in the crowd yet?
No fighters. I'm to high up, if UFC puts any of there fighters over here I'll be convinced Dana is the devil. There not bad seats but just pretty high if you work for the company.

Last UFC event in Canada before Trump makes it part of America?

No fighters. I'm to high up, if UFC puts any of there fighters over here I'll be convinced Dana is the devil. There not bad seats but just pretty high if you work for the company.
I remember Pat Barry was pretty high up at am event back when he was still signed with UFC so just thought id ask. maybe some mid level guys get mid level seats.

I Figured that they won't be back for a another Year and if I'm going to go to my first event I don't want it to be too good so yeah... That's it, not really thread worthy now that I think about it. If anyone wants to ask questions I guess I could answer.

UPDATE: ok so the event is finished and here is a few things I learnt

1. The DJ's at the event were awful.

Be lucky you get commercials in between fights and not that horse shit. Idk if its like this in every arena or just the ACC

2. People LOVE DHC

I was surprised anyone actually knew who he was but he surprisingly had the third biggest reaction of the night (Misha and Cowboy were the biggest)

3. People HATE Pettis

He got boo'd the most on the card out of any of the neutral fights (No Canadians involved) there was even a few pretty loud "Fuck you Pettis" chants from mine and other sections.

4. Expensive

6$ water bottles... Nuff said

5. Its weird without commentary

Look idk if its just me but every fight just felt like there was something missing. As much as we can complain about the commentary when it's not there it just feels a bit off. Did it ruin the fights for me? No, but it definitely takes some getting used too

6. The event was not sold out

Anyone that was there could tell you there was more then a handfull of empty seat. Too top it all off it was about a quarter empty before the main card and people started leaving after the second round of Pettis vs. Max

Anything I missed that you guys want to ask about feel free.

Illegal nutshot by holloway

Don't they give out or sell little like radio things so you can listen to the broadcast in your ear? Or am I just gay?

Don't they give out or sell little like radio things so you can listen to the broadcast in your ear? Or am I just gay?
Naw definitely just gay, jk but no those were not sold at this event from what I am aware of.

Did you see any crowd fights?
Yes I seen 2, one near cage side and one in my section. I guy kept yelling somebody hit somebody over and over every fight so a guy to him to shut up, he threw his bear at him so then the guy slept him. One shot.

The one cage side I just seen the tail end of it.

Back