I'm a Kevin Lee fan, but it is tough to watch

Yeah okay fair enough. What would you do with Kevin in the meantime? Have him fight or wait for the Khabib/Poirier winner?

Win a fight, preferably someone who is coming off a win and make weight. He got an undeserved title shot then lost... winning two isn't that big of a deal considering and if he looks like this and makes weight then he is the number one contender, no doubt.

It's stupid that people even take note of it at all. Weight cutting is literally just a ritual. That one extra pound would be gone in 45 minutes of cutting if allowed. Didn't affect shit.

You've never cut weight.

You think that 0.8 of a lb made that much of a difference in the out-come? Lol

<DontBelieve1>

Then why didn't he cut all the way?

The extra weight means nothing. It's the massive drain on your body and central nervous system to cut that weight that kills. The last pound is by far the hardest.

The whooping Edson got is the type that probably makes someone reconsider the career. He might have recurring nightmares from it.
I don't know. He took the same type of ass whipping against Khabib and never quit, then did the same thing against Kevin. I think he's a gamer and will be back strong.

Back