I'm a 205lb male that got subbed by a 115lb female at my local MMA gym today

Like an Anthony Johnson cutting down to 205 build, or like my fat ass 205 build?

Either way, I don't believe you

Of course.....

Well fuck, c'mon...One solid right hand and she would have been head-down ass-up. That's just physics my friend. But under the controlled conditions of a BJJ dojo...yeah...bitch had me beat :cool:

*I dont why but I feel the need to talk like a black guy when discussing fighting chicks*

Last time I was submissive to a 115 lb woman she made me pay for it...like the worthless piece of garbage that I am.

You're a fucking pussy.

Lol u must be a shitty grappler homie

This says more about you than what it does about all the fat neckbeards on here, lol.

Unless she was hot as fuck and you wanted to try and get some ass later, that's pretty bad...
giphy.gif

I don't think Sherdog is the right place for you TS.

<{jackyeah}>

I float between 180-190lbs.

At my first BJJ class I was put up against this scrawny heroine looking chick that couldn't have cracked 100lbs. She was tatted up and cocky and I thought to myself "Fuck this, I'm going to crush this bitch". The buzzer went and she came at me. We clinched and I picked her up and slammed her on her back like she was weightless. She triangle choked me until I blacked out, I was too egotistical to tap.

Of course, if it was a real fight, I would have shattered her face...but man did I gain a lot of respect for the skills of those with legit training.

i don't understand how you gain respect for her "legit training" but in the same breath say "if it was a real fight, i would have shattered her face"?

how is it legit training if all you're doing is grappling? legit training would be, if she could do the same exact thing to you without you holding back. once you take striking, or wrestling, or something out of the equation it's not legitimate anymore in my eyes. because then it starts going down the traditional martial arts path, which creates all kinds of unrealistic scenarios that can be taken advantage of, like TKD doesn't allow punches to the face so you don't have to put your hands up. how is that realistic or legitimate?

TS jerked off thrice since OP.

This is actually a funny/successful troll thread. TS, I doth my cap.

Let's Play over/under

12 pages ?
Oh yeah, I expect gold from this thread, but it will never top
<{UberTS}>

And, TS, don't take it personal when I won't acknowledge you when we pass in the hall, not even the obligatory Sherbro

{<redford}

Thanks for this valuable info. It will serve me well in the years to come.

I weigh about 190 now but when I trained I weighed like 160 ripped... no female in my gym ever came close to getting anything on me when I was a white belt... you are probably just very out of shape or not very athletic idk what else tot ell you bro its time to find a new sport

If the high level belt females at your gym couldn't tap a 160lb manlet white belt...they should have their membership fees reimbursed.

I've spent most of my fighting prime weighing between 203-210, I was never close to being subbed by a female and I trained with professional and competitive amateurs alike.

But I'm also a college level athlete competing in 2 sports while there and am a life long martial artist.

Could an unathletic, clueless and out of shape 205 lb man be subbed by a 115lb women? Sure it could happen but nothing being a half assed athlete and a few months of dedicated grappling training cannot address.

There are weight classes for a reason and gender based divisions for a reason.

I've spent most of my fighting prime weighing between 203-210, I was never close to being subbed by a female and I trained with professional and competitive amateurs alike.

But I'm also a college level athlete competing in 2 sports while there and am a life long martial artist.

Could an unathletic, clueless and out of shape 205 lb man be subbed by a 115lb women? Sure it could happen but nothing being a half assed athlete and a few months of dedicated grappling training cannot address.

There are weight classes for a reason and gender based divisions for a reason.

You're fat.

Does ts not even have the balls to defend himself in this thread

Back