Illia Topuria has no doubt he will be the highest paid athlete in the world in 2025

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
960x0.jpg

“Look, I can tell you I have no doubt that in 2025, I will be the highest-paid athlete in the world,” Topuria said in Spanish (via MMA Junkie) on the Webpositer Podcast.

Link to article:

<mma4>

Saving this for when he KO’s Max.

Don’t hate greatness he’s the chosen one.
Buddy, you sure have a crush, and that's OK.

You can use that pic for whatever you like, to wank over you really want to.

But stay on topic in here, 🙏 and help me understand how in hell he might achieve that goal?

ilia-topuria-santiago-bernabeu-stadium-real-madrid-spain-1.jpg

This is how

That is not how.

In fact that belt is a real reason why he cannot achieve his goal.

You can't make the kind of money he is talking about, in the UFC.

And that belt, when considering his goal, is symbolic of him being trapped in a contract that would never allow him to make the moves it would take to do so.

Why not. I would like him to win that BMF title coz I think he could really topple Max with all his might. He does have a solid chin.
He just has to move to an exciting LW division to prove his dominance.

That is not how.

In fact that belt is a real reason why he cannot achieve his goal.

You can't make the kind of money he is talking about, in the UFC.

And that belt, when considering his goal, is symbolic of him being trapped in a contract that would never allow him to make the moves it would take to do so.
That's not it at all.

He's not cool or likeable or interesting or charismatic.

He's extremely bland and boring. I'm talking star power.

If you can't see that you're autistic and don't have social intelligence. He's missing everything it takes to be a star.

Michael Jordan still pulls in 330 million a year off his Nike contract.

Cristiano Ronaldo Makes 275 million a year.

yeah, I would like to think he either does not know that, or has some cards up his sleeve that we don't know about.

But I think neither is true.

Sadly I think he is so caught up in emulating Conor, that he has just parroted another of his lines.

That's not it at all.

He's not cool or likeable or interesting or charismatic.

He's extremely bland and boring. I'm talking star power.

If you can't see that you're autistic and don't have social intelligence. He's missing everything it takes to be a star.
<{fry}>

Why not. I would like him to win that BMF title coz I think he could really topple Max with all his might. He does have a solid chin.
He just has to move to an exciting LW division to prove his dominance.
How much money do you think he is getting paid for doing those things?

Imagine Dana paying 80 mil to some unliked FW manlet bwahaha.
Unless he is planning to rob Federal Reserve and claim taxes on it, I have a higher chance of becoming part of British Royal family with my sherdog pass.

Back