International illegals overpower America's weak National Guard like the Zombie Apocalypse & rip fences like it's Cotton Candy

DEMOCRATS: "There is a bill waiting to be passed that will fix the border crisis and the Republicans won't vote for it."

R.6ec92dee497f4deb4e4cbaea4e8be1b0

Is anyone really falling for this shit?

The border has been out of control for 3 FUCKING YEARS.

You are just making excuses for the retard that you voted for undoing all of Trump's policies which led to the crisis that we are currently experiencing.

NOW 3 years later after the damage is already done, a bullshit bill comes around full of shit that has nothing to do with the border and you are trying to play the blames game.

YOU and the rest of the retards just like you, fucked everything up. YOU ALL voted for this.
And if you guys wanted it fixed you would have let that bipartisan bill pass but you f****** c**** only care about reelection... and you don't mind that the problem isn't fixed. You just want your lying rapist con man favorite dirtbag Jerry Springer guy in back in office.

If you cared one bit about it, you'd be outraged that Trump called and asked for the bill not to be passed. But you don't really care about the border. You just want to whine and cry so you can get your favorite con man rapist back in office.
DEMOCRATS: "There is a bill waiting to be passed that will fix the border crisis and the Republicans won't vote for it."

If you guys cared one bit about this bill you would be calling and asking Congress to pass it rather than supporting the lying c*** con man Trump in asking for the bill not to be passed because it's really the only thing he can run on to get re-elected.

You guys don't really care about the border. You just want the rapist con man scumbag back in office so you can feel okay about yourself.

It's interesting that someone has to fall for something that's true because their IQ is so low they cant actually see that it's just true.

After biden beats the s*** out of Trump in this election and makes him look like the con man rapist scumbag that he is when he loses to Biden. I bet you guys still won't pass it. You'll just wait four more years so you can pretend there's no solution without Republicans to the problem.

Or maybe you guys will all try and claim fake election again and lie about that and maybe storm the capital again and try to subvert democracy in an attempt to save your precious idiocy and stupidity.

No you get the f*** out of here with your nonsense. There's a bill waiting to pass right now that will solve the problem and you cunts dont want it to pass so you can have the lying con man rapist Trump as president instead and then still whine and complain that the problem is ours when the problem is absolutely yours.
{<jordan}

You're really losing it, dude. Be specific about how you think this magical bill would "solve the problem right now", and more importantly why the border is only 1/6 of the spending in the bill, and the other $100 billion is spent on foreign countries.

The bill is shit, and doesn't fix anything. Hooray, they give illegals working papers on the spot, but don't worry, after 5,000 per day, then they'll get around doing their job and tell the others to come back tomorrow. That'll solve it.

And if you guys wanted it fixed you would have let that bipartisan bill pass but you f****** c**** only care about reelection... and you don't mind that the problem isn't fixed. You just want your lying rapist con man favorite dirtbag Jerry Springer guy in back in office.

If you cared one bit about it, you'd be outraged that Trump called and asked for the bill not to be passed. But you don't really care about the border. You just want to whine and cry so you can get your favorite con man rapist back in office.
If you guys cared one bit about this bill you would be calling and asking Congress to pass it rather than supporting the lying c*** con man Trump in asking for the bill not to be passed because it's really the only thing he can run on to get re-elected.

You guys don't really care about the border. You just want the rapist con man scumbag back in office so you can feel okay about yourself.

The border was fixed before you and 81* million other retards fucked it all up.

After biden beats the s*** out of Trump in this election and makes him look like the con man rapist scumbag that he is when he loses to Biden. I bet you guys still won't pass it. You'll just wait four more years so you can pretend there's no solution without Republicans to the problem.

Or maybe you guys will all try and claim fake election again and lie about that and maybe storm the capital again and try to subvert democracy in an attempt to save your precious idiocy and stupidity.

4 more years x 3 million+ illegals per year =

tenor.gif

No you get the f*** out of here with your nonsense. There's a bill waiting to pass right now that will solve the problem and you cunts dont want it to pass so you can have the lying con man rapist Trump as president instead and then still whine and complain that the problem is ours when the problem is absolutely yours.

989176b9fed585290c07c837df53bc6b

oh no, a young mexican man flipping the bird. I am so terrified and scared. Round up all brown people and kill them now because of your picture of a guy giving the finger.

It's a Venezuelan. A worthless Chavista who attacked NYPD officers and got released without bail because the DA is a bungling idiot.

Fundamental to conservative politics, is having zero capacity for empathy. You somehow believe God or the universe has deemed you better or more important than those people. When the reality is that it's 100% RNG and nothing else. It's nothing more than random chance that you were born here and they were born there. It could have just as easily been you. And if you were in their shoes, you would be doing exactly what they are doing. And if you were in their shoes, I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't want you and your family to be mowed down by American bullets.

But facing the truth of the situation, that it's complete random chance and that you aren't special to the universe, disturbs you down to your core. You can't face the truth, so you need to eliminate any empathy within yourself. What a real tough man you are.

What is this, "empathy" you Humans speak of? ;)

I'm white. I'll hate on white trash as much as I want to. I have always, always hated white trash. I hate how ugly you people are. I hate how disgustingly you keep your homes. Holes in the walls. Trash everywhere. I hate how white trash smell. I hate how white trash speak, with your trailer park southern accents even when you don't live in the south, like Idaho or Washington. I hate how white trash people act. How you're volatile, dangerous, and have no control over your emotional states. How you go out into public with your "people of walmart " fits on. I hate everything about white trash people.
All the more reason to only take in the the best and the brightest from other countries or those rich enough to invest and provide jobs for the locals.

W
Maybe Trump could call the senate and ask them to stop blocking biden's bill and then the problem could get solved quickly or you assholes could wait 2 years for Trump to be elected.
What’s in Biden’s bill that actually does more (for other issues) then the border, will fix this issue ? Biden can undue the 90 EOs he removed or make new EO’s. It’s such a losing argument, everyone sees the daily optics even democrat mayors are pissed at Biden. But I’m cool with another Trump presidency , I thought the border Czar Harris had this handled in 2021. So yea what part of that bill fixes this issue ? A few more bucks but what actionable part ??

Do you actually need to see the border crossing numbers before/during Biden to accept that you fucked up?
Hey bro they arrested a few one the terrorist watch list at the border . So therefore they must be doing good. It’s like the 500 LB guy say I ate a salad 4 weeks ago

So many white trash racist losers ITT. Go back to your trailer parks, drink your cheap dogpiss beer, and just generally go be the white trash bottom of society people that you are, and leave the rest of us the fuck alone that are trying to run a functioning society.

I am beyond sick and tired of the trailer park white trash people in the US getting uppity and thinking they're going to be the ones running the show via Donald Trump. You are not. You are white trash. You live in trailer parks. You use chewing tobacco until your teeth fall out. You're meth addicts. You people are at the absolute bottom of society's hierarchy, and it used to be that you white trash trailer people knew your position in society, and you shut the fuck up and got in line. That's what we need to get back to. I am beyond fed up with the 60 IQ, barely sentient, white trash sister fuckers telling everyone else how things are going to be. Shut the fuck up, get back to your trailer meth lab, pop out another turd with your sister Brenadine, and shut. the. fuck. up.
Do you really think you have some sort of moral superiority on the topic of racism while spitting out the term white trash 6 times in this post? Man I thought you were better than that. I guess not.

There are people on the right that are racist but so are some people on the left. It's really sad to see how the divisive rhetoric that's been going around for years has fucked up society to this point and how people on the left are so ok with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back