Crime Illegal Alien Murders Nursing Student At UGA

It's almost as though femicide isn't an epidemic in Latin American countries. Would the leftists be singing a different tune if the victim were a different race?
Could you imagine the police showing up at your house, telling you your kid is dead and saying some dumb cunt shit like "murders happen all the time so its ok"? Imagine being the sort of person to type out those words and hit the "post" button.

Could you imagine the police showing up at your house, telling you your kid is dead and saying some dumb cunt shit like "murders happen all the time so its ok"? Imagine being the sort of person to type out those words and hit the "post" button.

When did I say murder was ok? I'm just pointing out it's human nature to do these kind of things regardless of what your background or socioeconomic status is.

Bottomline is you have more likely chance to get murdered by someone in your own country that knows you than some random person out there who has no idea who you are.

Last edited:
When did I say murder was ok? I'm just pointing out it's human nature to do these kind of things regardless of what your background or socioeconomic status is.

Bottomline is you have more likely chance to get murdered by someone in your own country that knows you than some random person out there who has no idea who you are.
There is a correlation between socioeconomic status and violence. The bottom line is he isn't supposed to be here.

Doubles down on absurdity.

An illegal alien killed this girl. Your personal philosophy is sort of irrelevant. It was a person who had no right to be here who murdered her. This is a girl who is dead who wouldn't be if not for our border policy. People like you let this sort of thing happen. I honestly don't see the point in your comments at all.

There is a correlation between socioeconomic status and violence. The bottom line is he isn't supposed to be here.

There is a lot of fucked up people in the world. Regardless if he wasn't supposed to be here. How about the illegal aliens that are working the shittiest jobs no american would do. No one talks about their good deeds. You pick and choose what you want to see.

Doubles down on absurdity.

An illegal alien killed this girl. Your personal philosophy is sort of irrelevant. It was a person who had no right to be here who murdered her. This is a girl who is dead who wouldn't be if not for our border policy. People like you let this sort of thing happen. I honestly don't see the point in your comments at all.

Yes she was killed by an illegal alien. But what's the odds of that happening? it's not as common as you think it is. Compared to people who live in the US and has citizenship who are killing people just as despicable as this guy you focus on. The truth is you have more likely chance to get killed by someone in your own backyard that you know. Than some random person who is an illegal alien.

Not saying what he did wasn't wrong, he should be punished for it. But it's really not something to get all paranoid about.

There is a lot of fucked up people in the world. Regardless if he wasn't supposed to be here. How about the illegal aliens that are working the shittiest jobs no american would do. No one talks about their good deeds. You pick and choose what you want to see.
I actually hear liberals talk about the need to have a slave underclass of illegals often. Its part of the reason wages have been stagnant.

This guy crossed in 2022, this is a direct result of Biden's border policy. We all know things like this happen all the time, there's plenty of Angel Families to tell the same story. Imagine what a giant piece of shit you have to be to deflect on this, yet this thread is full of those types.

I actually hear liberals talk about the need to have a slave underclass of illegals often. Its part of the reason wages have been stagnant.
Yeah but who's going to clean your toilet @Mr Holmes?

It's hilarious to see the same morons that are always fighting for Unionization also are fighting for a serf underclass of foreigners to take all the labor jobs.

Only Americans should be allowed to kill other Americans

So, go ahead and leave your door wide open? Allow MORE murderers into your home? Solid logic
<mma4>

No that's not what I'm saying by all means try to keep yourself safe from harm. But essentially murder is human nature kind of thing. It's inevitable. And it's even more probable that you'll be killed by an american citizen that knows you than some random guy that is an illegal immigrant. That's the truth.

And how do you know you are allowing murderers through the border? Most of these illegal immigrants are not murderers but people who want to live a better life and would do the shittiest jobs just stay in the US.

but, it's not like legal citizens don't kill people too, so what does their immigration status matter?

If he'd won a Nobel prize, libs would be screaming from the rooftops about how he was an "undocumented immigrant". They wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. You're all so transparent.

No that's not what I'm saying by all means try to keep yourself safe from harm. But essentially murder is human nature kind of thing. It's inevitable. And it's even more probable that you'll be killed by an american citizen that knows you than some random guy that is an illegal immigrant. That's the truth.

And how do you know you are allowing murderers through the border? Most of these illegal immigrants are not murderers but people who want to live a better life and would do the shittiest jobs just stay in the US.
You’re missing the point

This murder was entirely preventable if the system had followed the law as written

There were two chances. He shouldn’t have been here at all in the first place but released in El Paso

Second, head arrested in NY for assaulting a minor… and with it being NY, released again

There is definitely a problem at the US border, it's a continued effort to try and sustain the in and outflow of immigrants crossing, illegal or otherwise. Yet, the issue with threads like this is that they are very obviously trying to scapegoat immigrants in other to create a narrative that doesn't align in reality. The evidence consistently suggests that immigrants are committing crime at the same, or lower levels, compared to ethnic Americans. Despite this, there is a concerted effort to try to make these people subhuman and responsible for all societal ills, or as @deadshot138 said, the destruction of society. Not only is that not true, regardless of the legitimate issues with immigration, it's a tactic as old as time used to distract from other issues. For some, they simply don't know any better and for others it's a not so veiled attempt at legitimising their xenophobia.
What's an "ethnic American"? As I'm sure you know, we're talking about illegal immigration, so the NUMBER is what is relevant, not the rate, because having a lower murder rate than black guys doesn't negate existing crime, any crimes they commit is additional crime that would not have been committed if they weren't here. That is unless the goal of letting them in is to REPLACE the existingpopulation, and not just adding to it.

However, even when discussing rates, which isn't really relevant, illegals would be artificially lower than reality because the clearance rates and rates of reporting in the first place are much lower when they're trying to stay off the grid and avoid the law themselves.

I wonder if americans murder their own kind.

People murder people, regardless of your background or your socioeconomic status.

It's certainly not "regardless of your background or socioeconomic status", that's fucking insane. Those are like the leading predictors of criminal behavior. What kind of retarded asshole thinks upper middle class neighborhoods are just as dangerous as ghettos full of broke single moms? There is no data anywhere ever that supports crime being uniform across all countries, states, neighborhoods, races, backgrounds and economic status.

But liberals tell me there is no criminals crossing the border, only the best of the best that other countries have to offer.
But Maga whines we need to toughen up the border, and yet the house won't accept ANY action, because Orange Jesus WANTS a border disaster to campaign on. :rolleyes:

So because you have some bad eggs, why not get some more? That makes zero sense. How do I know? Hmmm, law of averages. There's a percent of bad in everything. If all these people are good, they wouldn't be breaking into our country. The very first thing you do in a new country, BREAK THE LAW? Seems pretty shortsighted. Maybe you'd like to pay for all these people? Chloth, feed, house,......all of it. It's, on top of all the stupid shit our government steals our money for, is gonna bankrupt our country.

But liberals tell me there is no criminals crossing the border, only the best of the best that other countries have to offer.
It's a publicly available and easily verifiable fact that migrants commit less crime than American citizens do. Deport all Americans! They're criminals! They're rapists! They're murderers!

Back