Ilia Topuria will become Volk's last bus stop station - End of the route

At least you've finally admitted how cracked out his chin is.
Again not sure you understand the definition of cracked. Luke Rockhold would be an example. Volk hasn't been finished in over 10 years, if that's cracked damn most people in the UFC have cracked chins then.

i think yair beats topuria, max likely beats him too, ortega probably does too.

emmet is not a legit test at this stage in his career.

recency bias at it's finest

Ortega, lol.
I hate these round 1 predictions, but Ilia would knock Ortega the fuck out

Ilia topuria will be FW goat when he will end his career and he will ne still undefaeted

i think yair beats topuria, max likely beats him too, ortega probably does too.

emmet is not a legit test at this stage in his career.

recency bias at it's finest

Max can be argued, because he is so unique, though I personally think that Topiria lights him up. But Topuria would 100% replicate what Volk did to Yair. You can’t beat Topuria with a massive hole in your game.

Whats with these strange predictions? Its a free bet essentially - If I get it right - I am amazing and can point it out telling people "See, I told you!" implying that I am some sort of an expert and MMA guru. If I get it wrong - people will forget quickly and I can make another prediction (from maybe a different account) soon until I get it right to claim I am amazing. Is saying that Topuria is legit and has a decent chance of winning not enough?

lol, TS said Topuria is "criminally underrated ".. yeah, okay.

Gotta be fair, the Mendes Volk beat was coming off a 2 year suspension and back to back knockout losses. Mendes retired from MMA after fighting Volk too I believe. Aldo win was kinda similar, it was after Aldo got knocked out by Conor and knocked out twice by Max, Aldo had the Stephen's and Moicano wins but lost to Volk, lost to Moraes and lost to Yan after. I don't rate those wins for Volk the same as I would if he fought them during their primes. Similarly, Volk also fought a washed Zombie. This is probably the biggest issue I have with Volks resume, but if he tears through Topuria and Aljo I'd still consider him the 145lb goat. It's a shame for him he didn't get to fight Arnold Allen or that Zabit didn't stick around, he just hasn't had the opportunity to fight many next generation guys, mostly leftovers.

Mendes was coming off a knockout win over jury, and jury was 8-2 in the ufc at that point. Not that it will change the gist of what you are saying.

Mendes and aldo obviously weren't in their prime, but they were still legit ranked wins.

Cracked is before it is gone. Volks chin is definitely cracked. I don't see how you people keep saying his chin is fine when being dropped that many times. We will see if Volk runs up to LW instead of letting Aljo crack that back too.

He's going to "run" from the 135 pound champ to fight at 155? I don't know that I'd call that running.

...so what you're telling me is that Volk is afraid of Aljo, but is more than willing to fight Islam not once, but twice? You can't believe this lol.
Its easy to go up and lose since you never had the belt. A lot more demoralizing for a dude to come up and take the belt from you in your own division, like Aljo would. This would be an Aljo/yan thrashing 2.0.

Its easy to go up and lose since you never had the belt. A lot more demoralizing for a dude to come up and take the belt from you in your own division, like Aljo would. This would be an Aljo/yan thrashing 2.0.

Thinking Aljo could win is one thing, he's criminally underrated around here, but there's absolutely no evidence to suggest that Volk is afraid of him lol.

lol not a chance. volk will handle topuria easily and then you will create a thread saying topuria was overrated and had no business getting in the cage with volk.
comments like these shows how most of mma fans just watch for "ohhh look he got knocked out" fights and cant even see fighters skills and what they can do
lol.

Unless Volk starts to fade as he's aging in a division typically ruled by younger men, Topuria is more than likely going to get picked apart by Volkanovski who is a master tactician, utilizes footwork and timing better, and can diversify and adapt better than most. I expect him to win a clear decision over Ilia. Ilia is too flat footed and I'm not sure his cardio will hold up over 25 minutes. No disrespect to Ilia who is a very talented fighter, but Volkanovski just seems to be on a different level than everyone at Featherweight.

Good pick, solid points.

Back