Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ilia strutting around like he's already champ :p

Three words to sum up his interview...​

War
F'n
Volk !

Was only one reason for this interview - Taylor said she was too busy.

Last edited:
why-huh.gif

Out of any Media Network, ESPN has the biggest influence on American sports. If they tell the NFL they have a guy fighting for a belt on their streaming network next week, and they want the NFL to give him an interview to help them promote the fight, the NFL is most likely going to oblige.

This little manlet is really quite cocky.
I wonder how he behaves around fighters who are normal sized. I bet he dials the attitude down

I wonder how he behaves around fighters who are normal sized. I bet he dials the attitude down
Guy has '15 people working on his social media', so he'd prolly have at least a few full sized handlers around to protect him lol

He is not that cocky, he understand the game and his pretty respectful with other fighter life. He is just confident and plays mental games like many fighters do (Volk included).

He is not that cocky, he understand the game and his pretty respectful with other fighter life. He is just confident and plays mental games like many fighters do (Volk included).
Also for how good he is.. he talks the talk but dude has been putting the work.

This is the guy that ragdolled Mitchell, saved us from Ryan Hall and beat the shit out of Emmet. All of that and he just turned 27 like 2 weeks ago.

Volkanovski is the best FW we have seen but Topuria is as good as they come

Back