Rumored Ila Topuria vs Korean Zombie targeted to headline UFC Seoul in Korea, Apr. 29

Who wins?

• Total voters
KZ isn’t Ryan hall. I don’t see him as such a sitting duck as most of you guys seem to. If Ilia really does starch zombie I’ll step on the hype train.

Even past his prime, Zombie is a HEAVY hitter and extremely underrated grappler in his division. Wrestling and BJJ. I predict Topuria win, but then again, he has been rattled by lesser and definitely weaker strikers. And it is not hardest to hit him. Could be interesting.

You remember how Dawn of the Dead was fantastic and even Return of the Living Dead had a nice goofy enjoyable air about it?

And you remember what those franchises looked like by about #4 & #5 in their respective series? The good times are gone, my friends.

Good analogy. Brilliant even.

Random fact: I know someone on the soundtrack of Return of the Living Dead.

Edited post: I saw that you knew Return of the Living Dead wasn't Romero. I just woke up and am illiterate for the first hour or so.

Last edited:
Return of the living Dead is a classic man. You're either really old or really cool. If you're a Romero fan have you ever seen Martin?

I think we have even more in common than we thought.

We're always yapping about MMA but should talk more about movies and culture.

Soft Cell did a song about Martin, it's awesome.

Damn. That's a nice fight, and I will back KZ, but he's gonna get lit up in front of his home crowd.

KZ is getting old. He gets +2 in base stats for being in Korea though. +6 if the opponent is Japanese and he is fighting on Korean soil.

Should have been toupouria vs Ortega and kz vs Bryce mitchell. Why tf would they give kz toupouria when he’s coming off a loss, mitchell and kz have the only twister subs in the ufc and they are in the same weight class and brawl on the feet, the makings of an epic fight is already there

Another legend being led to the slaughter in his retirement fight. Fucking hate the ufc ugh

Zombie vs Mitchell is a far more entertaining fight for the just bleed gods. Even just bleed gods don't like one sided maulings.

As someone who loves violent knock outs, I hate matchmaking like this from the UFC.

Ilia is undefeated, just ran through another undefeated bryce. A better matchup would be holloway. KZ is gettin ko’d and finished brutally

Holloway is a reach for Ilia right now, he's not there yet to get an elite level guy like Holloway. That is why they're doing Holloway vs Allen. KZ is the perfect fight, ranked just right, multiple time title contender and consistent top 5 guy. It reminds me of Fiziev vs RDA, a prospect vs a former top LW and vet. And Bryce may have been undefeated, but that doesn't say much if his level of competition isn't there.

KZ vs Ilia is a perfect fight paper. How people think it will go has no relevance. If he KO's him and looks great then we got a contender, he doesn't and loses, well then he's not quite there yet.

Should have been toupouria vs Ortega and kz vs Bryce mitchell. Why tf would they give kz toupouria when he’s coming off a loss, mitchell and kz have the only twister subs in the ufc and they are in the same weight class and brawl on the feet, the makings of an epic fight is already there

That loss was a title fight. If there is any fight that is good for Ilia now, it's KZ. There is no better realistic fight to have him move up if he wins.

Brian Ortega had a choice and he declined the ass beating from Topuria.

Kz is the last of a dying breed.he is always willing to fight killers.this probably won't age well but kz by tko in the 4th

Zombie pulls out, fight is off again.
laughing-adam-levine.gif

I respect Topuria for fighting the KZ in his home country.

hopefully KZ has had enough time to be 100% come fight night

Back