Igor Vov would have melted Poatan

As someone who likes Igor and Poatan id like to point out two things.

Generally Igor lost to the elite fighters,and also its a weird thing to hate Poatan so much that you got to go back to 20 yrs to flex on him like this. I mean fine, do you, but spare us the entire thread about it with NOTHING to back up your claim.

I really want the answer to this question to be Igor but it isn't.

Lol @ comparing Alex to peak form Mirko.
What’s the problem? They’re both high level kickboxer, except Alex is actually a better boxer and possibly better kickboxer for it, but with a less proven takedown defense and defensive wrestling. He’s also longer and rangier.

I think Mirko would beat Poatan in either discipline,although of course that left of Poatan's could put Mirko out. I just dont think physically he can dominate Mirko like he could others we've seen. Mirko is only shorter but much more powerful. Mirko I think is much physically stronger. I could see him putting Poatan out the way he smothered Bonjasky.

The fact that Glory,K-1, and UFC have not put Peak Mirko against Peak Poatan is a real crime against the fans.

What’s the problem? They’re both high level kickboxer, except Alex is actually a better boxer and possibly better kickboxer for it, but with a less proven takedown defense and defensive wrestling. He’s also longer and rangier.

I bet you think Deontay Wilder is as good as Joe Frazier too... 🤡

I think Mirko would beat Poatan in either discipline,although of course that left of Poatan's could put Mirko out. I just dont think physically he can dominate Mirko like he could others we've seen. Mirko is only shorter but much more powerful. Mirko I think is much physically stronger. I could see him putting Poatan out the way he smothered Bonjasky.

The fact that Glory,K-1, and UFC have not put Peak Mirko against Peak Poatan is a real crime against the fans.

Mirko would beat Poatan and Izzy in the same night.

You’re not saying anything you’re just being insulting. If you can’t make a coherent argument, I think you know who the real clown is.
Sorry to break it to you but Mirko was levels higher than Poatan in kickboxing.

I bet you think Deontay Wilder is as good as Joe Frazier too... 🤡
There are parallels in the case of the type of power they have but Poatan is a highly skilled fighter. He does not have those bouts of sloppy street brawling that Wilder gets into

Sorry to break it to you but Mirko was levels higher than Poatan in kickboxing.
I don’t know. It’s hard to say. I think Mirko was more athletic and explosive, and honestly the better mma guy based on competition. I think Alex has tighter hands tho. He’s able generate a lot of power it seems on very short strikes and is well diversified in this.

Listen, I’m a huge Mirko fan. I think Mirko vs Aleks Emelianenko is one of the greatest fights of all time. Even if you’re right and Mirko is that much better a kickboxer than Alex, which I don’t think is a very and certain event, Alex is still a much better kickboxer than Igor and he’s hugely more tall and rangy.

The primary issue, which is of very little significance, is whether or not Igor would beat Alex. Igor outstruck mma guys, but he wasn’t a world class kickboxer. So, that said, what would Igor have to offer Alex and different than what he had to offer Mikel?

I don’t know. It’s hard to say. I think Mirko was more athletic and explosive, and honestly the better mma guy based on competition. I think Alex has tighter hands tho. He’s able generate a lot of power it seems on very short strikes and is well diversified in this.

Listen, I’m a huge Mirko fan. I think Mirko vs Aleks Emelianenko is one of the greatest fights of all time. Even if you’re right and Mirko is that much better a kickboxer than Alex, which I don’t think is a very and certain event, Alex is still a much better kickboxer than Igor and he’s hugely more tall and rangy.

The primary issue, which is of very little significance, is whether or not Igor would beat Alex. Igor outstruck mma guys, but he wasn’t a world class kickboxer. So, that said, what would Igor have to offer Alex and different than what he had to offer Mikel?

No it's not hard to say lol.

Back