• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you'd spent enough time in a BJJ gym, you'd know that cella/jones tapout is STAGED

Ahoy gents! I was chattin' wit me buddy some time back, I was tellin' him that the battle between Captain Jones and his first mate Cella was but a wash. See, When Jones took cella to the deck, you can see that he held cella's legs keepin' cella from hoisting his flag. (which is exactly what ye should do if yer neck is in a bind). Then I was tellin' him that his next move would be dropping his anchor port side (of which yer opponent be holding yer head). But instead, jones just let go of cella's legs and let cella mop the deck with his face. I don't know if cella was part of these shennanigans (to me, he was) but if he really believes he submitted jones then he's a landlubber floating on a barrel in an open sea, if ye catch me drift.

Win

Back