If you would fight in UFC

I'm walking at 190-200, but I could cut to 170 and fight Maia. That's surely the fight to suffer the least amount of damage.
If you could fight anybody (excluding women) probably Moreno, seems like a good guy, he's a manlet with a raw technique so I'd stand a chance, but if I lost, he probably wouldn't beat me too bad.

Fuck that.

I'm a practitioner too, but fighting at the top orgs is insane nowadays due to the overall well rounded skillset the highest levels of fighters have.

I'd train as long as it takes to consistently make weight at 170 and try to do as much as I can standing before giving up my neck and getting choked out by Maia rather than give up my arm or leg when he gets it inevitably gets to the ground.

Worst case scenario for anybody on here would be facing any MMArtist who prefers striking &/or G&P from any weight class men or women, nobody from here wins any time at all no matter who it is.

Absolute worst case scenarios for anybody here would be Palhares. Maybe Reem too considering he sometimes comes across as liking to hurt people (kicking little girl off her feet through pads with a kick that'd feel like anybody else's hardest rather than his 0.04)

If I fought CM Punk, my strategy would be to end it standing quickly as possible while being defense focused. Parry and counter as much as I can with my hands switching it up to the body and head while attempting short and mid combos with leg kicks in the middle of them and always beginning and ending with either a jab or a lead hook. Counter overhands/cross counters and body knees when he overextends. I'd also like to think I'd start and end the fight southpaw to throw his basic level game off.

I may not be the typical Sherdogger who pretends to be a street fighting / MMA God but I have really powerful kicks in particular and wouldn't be surprised if I beat CM fucking Punk by leg kicks, able to check the kicks to the thigh or not, I'd be down to throw those fucking loooow kicks Benson Henderson throws that sometimes look like a kick to the fucking achilles.

If I rock him instead of cleanly get him out cold and instead have to flurry, I'd be tempted to attempt flying and spinning shit with the most basic strikes being thrown being elbows and knees. Like a white Venom Page on some shit.

Last edited:
I'd fight Chuck Norris in a special event, he is like 70 now so I would have a chance. but if I got KOed it would also be something to boast about because it's Chuck Norris.
Or Dada 5000 if I could dodge for 20secs his body would do the rest for me.

CM Punk

Or some fighter with shit stand up as i like to think i have decent boxing and power

But if x fighter has shit stand up, it likely means he's good somewhere else and i wouldn't like to be taken down and elbowed or subbed.

I could cut to 170 so... who sucks down there?

So...

My division
MW - I would fight Weidman or Bisping. I would dodge as fuck TRT Prime Vitor or Knuckles.
LHW - I would fight Glover. NO Rumble.

Other divisions
I would fight CM Punk. Playing it safe, making money thanks to his fame.
I would dodge Stipe.

Don't kid yourself dude. Bisping would knock you the fuck out. He KO'd Rockhold, dropped Anderson, made Cung Le look like a burn victim. You wouldn't last 2 minutes.

I'm 6ft 205. I'm in the best shape of my life. I would duck all the male fighters as I'm older and not a pro fighter and don't like pain. I WOULD fight PVZ and just hope to get in a North South.

I'd lose.

So would you.
Anyone who has ever trained knows that there are many levels to this shit. The good ammys would get merked by the shittiest UFC fighters and would merk the Sherdoggers.
That said, I'm a bjj blue belt, 6ft tall and 190lbs a bit on the chubby side, I reckon I should be 180 or a bit under in good shape, so I could cut to WW.
I'd like to take my chances with CM Punk. And I'd pay to roll with Demian Maia(and Jake Shields too), he has said that he'd like to win fights without throwing any punches, so he'd probably tap me without hurting me, which is good.
I would avoid fighting any other fighter I guess, because they'd just knock me out and that's unpleasant.

I'm 6ft 205. I'm in the best shape of my life. I would duck all the male fighters as I'm older and not a pro fighter and don't like pain. I WOULD fight PVZ and just hope to get in a North South.
Pull north south. With some training you could do it, a friend of mine pulled side control in a competition.

I'm 5'11 and weigh about 14 stone but i'm pretty broad, swim a lot so i have some muscle but i guess i'd be looking to drop down to say 155.

I'd probably fight Conor McGregor. It would be a pretty sweet payday. The first couple minutes of the fight would be rough taking his punches. I've never been ko'd before.

Then once he's gassed out (thank you stricter testing), i'll probably go for a flying knee, ko him or cause his initial panic wrestling natural instincts to kick in then i'd get him in a rear naked choke.

Youtube has shown me how to lock in a choke so i'm pretty confident

I'm 5/10 185 so I'd cut down to 170 or 155 and fight both Diaz brothers. Can't stand those motherfuckers. The way they talk, the taunting and the stupid faces they make all the time. I'd probably get subbed but fuck it.

Im sherdog 6.4 260 and would like to fight brock.. easywin for me..

In reality thought i might have a punchers chance against a small woman, if i give a 30 secs fury .. after that id be fucked ..
lol...ditto, even then it would be similar to giving Conor a puncher's chance against prime Floyd (perhaps current Floyd too, but we won't know that till the 26th).

I'm about 155 walking around, but I'd live in an italian resturant for two weeks and fight CM Punk at 170. I'd like to keep it on the feet.

At 155, I'd avoid Gaethje at all costs. I pretty much think he's unbeatable at that weight aside from Tony, or until someone cracks his chin.

At 170, I would avoid Lawler. Brain damage doesn't sound fun.
Yes, CM punk looked like a joke against a real UFC fighter, but I think he's underestimated in regards to how he'd do against average Joe. He trained MMA full time for months. That would give him the edge over at least 99% men IMO.

Last edited:
I'd fight Chuck Norris in a special event, he is like 70 now so I would have a chance. but if I got KOed it would also be something to boast about because it's Chuck Norris.
Or Dada 5000 if I could dodge for 20secs his body would do the rest for me.
This is blasphemy. Old Chuck Norris kicks entire UFC roster's ass before he breaks a sweat.

If you could fight in UFC, against which fighter do you think you would have the biggest chance of winning and against which fighter would you prefer not to fight, because he would destroy you? And what would be your strategy?

Actual and former fighters
Your division, based on your weight, or openweight.

862bde7c1f3ff0c3d2391f704e0767cde81676ee705fb97e2302ddafbd3c41ed.jpg

Sage Northcutt for title shot.

Back