If you were Conor and had to fight one last in the UFC, which one would you do?

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I personally would do Islam.
Biggest PPV ever, the story is perfect, would make me focus a 100%. Islam is going to strike, more than Khabib, and even if I'm getting destroyed, well, better be against Islam than Chandler/Oliveira/Poirier/Gaetjhe/Holloway/Diaz etc...

I would retire with another loss, but at least no one could deny I had the balls to face the best of the best and taking huge risk while being a superstar.

The other fight I would do if not Islam would be vs Edwards for similar reason.

RDA, Conor is no longer a lightweight same goes for RDA. This fight should have happened a long time ago but it just never happened. It's a winnable fight for both fighters, of course, I would say RDA wins the fight. Also, it would be nice for RDA to retire with a big payday. Maybe a double retirement for both.

Losing your last fight against a guy named Islam isn't gonna do wonders for someone like Conor.

He has to win his next fight before he’s even considered for a TS, even then ppl will cry he needs more than one win. But of course Dana is gonna try to get him a TS with a win

He has to win his next fight before he’s even considered for a TS, even then ppl will cry he needs more than one win. But of course Dana is gonna try to get him a TS with a win
So if you were Conor you would wants to fights 2-3 time before going for a title shots knowing you're 35 years old with the past severe injury ?
Pretty wise

I personally would do Islam.
Biggest PPV ever, the story is perfect, would make me focus a 100%. Islam is going to strike, more than Khabib, and even if I'm getting destroyed, well, better be against Islam than Chandler/Oliveira/Poirier/Gaetjhe/Holloway/Diaz etc...

I would retire with another loss, but at least no one could deny I had the balls to face the best of the best and taking huge risk while being a superstar.

The other fight I would do if not Islam would be vs Edwards for similar reason.
CM Punk

It'll combine the rabid fan base of WWE fans and causal fans for a record breaking PPV, and Conor can end his UFC career in memorable fashion by giving CM Punk his first UFC win

RDA, Conor is no longer a lightweight same goes for RDA. This fight should have happened a long time ago but it just never happened. It's a winnable fight for both fighters, of course, I would say RDA wins the fight. Also, it would be nice for RDA to retire with a big payday. Maybe a double retirement for both.
So if you were Conor and had just one more fight in the UFC, you will choose RDA?

Losing your last fight against a guy named Islam isn't gonna do wonders for someone like Conor.
He's still relevant knowing he lost 2 times in a row to Poirier.
Finishing his career with a loss against Islam would probably be better than finishing against a victory vs Diaz

If im Conor why am i returning at all .

Dude just needs to go away at this point..

He's still relevant knowing he lost 2 times in a row to Poirier.
Finishing his career with a loss against Islam would probably be better than finishing against a victory vs Diaz

Lol he's not beating Nate

Chandler is the best fight in terms of interest and what it can set up. Stylistically he's beaten a similar styled Eddie pretty comfortably and even beat a very similar Mendes.
If Conor is able to fight close to his top form he should win on paper and the win sets him up for a title shot most likely.

If he's just fighting one last fight forever he should be calling put Masvidal since it would he the biggest name value with yhe most promo possible.

Volkanovski, he got KO'd in the first round not long ago, his chin may be soft. And I'm good at first round KOs. if I knock him out I'm on top of the world again.

Islam / Nate Diaz, no other fight would draw that much, he doesnt deserve Islam tho.

So if you were Conor you would wants to fights 2-3 time before going for a title shots knowing you're 35 years old with the past severe injury ?
Pretty wise
Obviously he wants a title shot but it’s not like the ufc can just give him one coming off 2 losses. He has to at least win his next fight and look impressive doing it

Reactions: 666

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back