If you have to survive 1 round, who would you choose?

I MIGHT be able to circle away from JDS for five minutes... maybe. He's probably the slowest of the lot.

I know I don't want mush brain via TrTor, and I know I don't want my ribs smashed through my lungs by Alistair. I'd rather not be raped by a gorilla, so Brock would be out. Rumble is so fucking rangy and powerful I'd think I was out of range and he'd feel comfortable in the pocket before knocking a third of my face out of the cage.

Maybe if I smile at JDS enough while circling he'll find himself disarmed a bit.

Then I'd just put that chump on the cage and beat his brains in.

4050c14b395ce8ebb854a6d15a9e779c.jpg

I retract my entire statement.

This is my pick, and no, there's no fucking way I'm wearing a cup.

Mount me Ms. Tate. Or North/South me.

Brock. I let him be general and call it, I'll sell like a son of a beeyatch, and we'll take this sucker to a 25 minute Broadway (with plenty of colour of course), ending with him hitting me w/ the 30th drive through Suplex City just after the horn sounds.

Cain, DC, & Luke/Buff Bagwell proceed to do a run in and triple team Brock, spray painting AKA all over his prone body.

hollywood-hogan-nwo.png

200w.gif

Don't be stupid. I've seen all that. That's exactly why I'd be running.

Show me a gif of him running, then tell me something.
So you gonna just run away from a guy that fights in a cage for a living and is an expert of cutting the cage off lol for 5 minutes ? Dude you won't get away from me in a cage for 5 minutes let alone JDS HAHAHHAH. You aint running to far in a closed off cage lol, you would be kod in 10 seconds lol.

JDS because he seems to be the nicest and Id straight up say during faceoff, hey man I was forced into this, I have no chance can you go like 5% and just let me survive the round after which Ill concede? I think hed say ok. Also me being a natural MW would probably make him more likely to show mercy too.

Probably Rumble. He has the chin and striking to make it somewhat interesting. All of the others you mentioned, I would KO in the 1st 20 seconds.

Jds and rumble =one puce ko = brain trauma
Lesnar =ground and pound of death=brain trauma
Ubereem =death
So i chose trt Victor by head clean off but he is the le least powerfull and i got big size advantage over him

OMG I have no idea...

But outside of the list, I'd pick GSP.

There is no chance to survive against any of them, because they won't have to respect your offense and they'll charge your ass down.

So you gonna just run away from a guy that fights in a cage for a living and is an expert of cutting the cage off lol for 5 minutes ? Dude you won't get away from me in a cage for 5 minutes let alone JDS HAHAHHAH. You aint running to far in a closed off cage lol, you would be kod in 10 seconds lol.

tumblr_o78bhmlLWB1qa33wlo1_500.gif

Stalking JDS gonna get slept by @Breaking

Don't be stupid. I've seen all that. That's exactly why I'd be running.

Show me a gif of him running, then tell me something.

Couldn't find a better quality video, sorry.

Better athlete than Bork Laser.

Easy pick.....Ubereem. He has no heart and Stipe will soon take his soul.

Are you retarded? I wouldn't need to get away from you. But since we're talking about me vs JDS, I'd love to hear what you think my best option would be...

What would be a better strategy than running?

Back