• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you have thinning hair but not aggressive balding scalp massage may help regrow hair

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont know if my friend bullshitting me. I remember him with thinning hair last summer and I saw him again recently its been nearly a year and his hair thickened up.

I asked him if he was taking rogain or propecia he said no, he said he massaged his scalp 10 minutes in the morning upon waking up, and another 10 to 15 minutes before bed. He did this every single day for several months without skipping and he said after like 4 months he saw his hairs regrowing. He also cleaned up his diet and takes daily walks and jogs.

He uses this scalp massage tool,
ScalpMassagerXL.jpg

he said you have to also brush the scalp to get rid of dry skin right before shampooing, he uses organic argan oil shampoo and emu oil shampoo stuff and Magic Elixir Hair Restructuring Concentrate with Rosemary Leaf and Avocado

I started laughing and told him you got jokes man, he said whatever man what do I got to gain by lying?

So I looked it up and saw a Japanese study where they aggressively massaged the scalp to induce blood flow to the scalp of several men like 4 minutes a day and after 24 weeks the men regrew their hair or the hair started thickening up.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4740347/

And then this guy claims he grew his hair back with the same scalp massage techniques, these oil hair massage really work for women though, but im not sure for men with MPB
http://www.jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/
july-2014-2015.jpg

But if you got thinning hair its worth a try.

My friends before and after looks like the top left after 6 months picture here
HTB1ayU4FVXXXXc1XXXXq6xXFXXXB.jpg

my hair is pretty long right now. I've been growing it out, but it's taken so long to get here.

c02399815e429f3da507b9918be594d3.gif

New account hawking a product.

Nothing suspicious here.

Seems legit, but I'm always suspicious of those types of programs after losing my life savings with a 12 week fitness plan that, unfortunately, was only a scam.

9-before-after-12-week-program-funny.jpg

:D

Worked for this guy.

3791BAE700000578-3758148-image-a-165_1472126548579.jpg

what does he have to gain by telling us, this si great advice. dont be a suspicous allouicious

Find out why everybody's talking about Pittsburgh!

You mentioned clean diet and exercise. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it. Also, you only see men with a balding problem. Girls in general don't bald. Why? Because they brush their hair daily. That scalp massage is like a brush. Brushing your hair is same as scalp massage.

Anyways, you can try it. Nothing to lose but a few brain cells.

New account hawking a product.

Nothing suspicious here.

lol what product? I haven't used any of these things, I was laughing at my friend who told me he didnt take propecia or rogain. His hair grew thicker since last time I saw him and he said he just did a scalp massage with that brush and used argan emu oil and some other stuff from keihls.

So I did further research on this Scalp massage, and it seemed to work in the japanese study, they would vigorously get blood flow to the head, and basically move the skin up and down to loosen the scalp, they also suggest to jog and do cardio to get the blood pumping, if the heart is weak nutrients cant travel well and neither can blood if you have thickening of the arteries from high cholesterol.

Other guys are claiming this works but only for people with thinning hair not aggressive MPB if you are fully bald.

you dont even need tools, just use your hand and massage the scalp front to back to loosen the skin daily.

You mentioned clean diet and exercise. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it. Also, you only see men with a balding problem. Girls in general don't bald. Why? Because they brush their hair daily. That scalp massage is like a brush. Brushing your hair is same as scalp massage.

Anyways, you can try it. Nothing to lose but a few brain cells.

The thing is though women dont have MPB but many of the scalp massage techniques and the oil shampoos and treatment work on females, they do thicken their hair up. Castor oil helped thicken up this girls eyebrows.
castor-oil-for-eyebrows-dycbfkeo.jpg

Castor Oil also thickens the hair up pretty good again it doesnt work for everyone especially those with aggressive balding
castor-oil-for-hair-loss-before-and-after-10.jpg

you have to go to the scalp its hard to explain but that scalp brush you basically let it grip your scalp you press it down and wiggle the skin around to loosen up your scalp its supposed to get blood flow and from the study they believe more blood flow to the scalp provides more nutrient to the hair follicle, and according to my friend a lot of people have dandruff issues or dry skin on the scalp that can clog the follicle if you basically exfoliate teh scalp right before shampooing to scrap off the dead skin on the hair it helps the natural oil shampoo reach the follicle.

i m old, fallin apart, gettin fat

but at least i aint balding

Thanks. I'm gonna try using my fingers.

Thanks. I'm gonna try using my fingers.

The guy who grew his hair back said he used his fingers, you have to move the skin around get the blood flowing, said he did it for a good 15 minutes. every day just to be sure also do it before bed, and dont forget to brush your scalp with a brush every morning to get rid of the dried skin on your scalp before showering.

Hope it works for you man

I've actually heard about something like this years ago. Someone used to brush their balding head with a boar bristle brush and that encouraged blow flow to their scalp which in turn reawakened their dormant hair follicles.

It's a shame that fapping doesn't keep hair healthy or build muscle.

I've actually heard about something like this years ago. Someone used to brush their balding head with a boar bristle brush and that encouraged blow flow to their scalp which in turn reawakened their dormant hair follicles.

I will say it amazing how many times I have read the same thing yet it's not supported as all as a proven method. It's something that comes up all the time.

Really at this point the only thing doctors are supporting is that DHT causes hair loss for those with genetics for a predisposition for male pattern baldness which is why you read accounts of guys losing hair when taking TRT since some testosterone is converted into DHT.

Stick to the Ronco bald spray.
EyYeDYN.gif

What OP is claiming is actually true it is known for slowing down the process and in cases bringing some hair back.

It encourages bloodflow to the hair follicles and stimulates the growth, Get a good shampoo like Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Tea Tree and massage it into your scalp all over for a good ten minutes when you shower.

Use Argan Oil, Coconut oil, Castor Oil etc 2-3 times a week before bed, massage it into your hair for a good 10-15 mins and leave in over night.

Back