If you had the opportunity to trade your life and in return you get to be filthy rich, smart

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and be the most beautiful men ever would you do it? You would have the chance to buy anything you want, get laid by a few ladies and meet great minds like Elon musk and Donald Trump would you do it?

Nice ninja edit.

<LikeReally5>

20r0f2r.jpg
20r0f2r.jpg

In trade for what? What's the catch? Do I have to sell my soul or what?

This is like that movie bedazzled with Brendan Fraser. There's always a catch

Come on you know it's for JLaw. I mean look at her. Damn is she HOT!!. I dont understand why folks think she is a bad actress. I think its all because of her Mystique character. I have seen most of her movies and love her. She is definitely in my top 5 o 3 actresses.

You will be admitting that you would rather be someone else rather than yourself.
I wake up every morning wanting to become wiser and stronger than I was yesterday. Is that admitting that I'd rather be someone else than myself?

What we call "self" is an illusion, an ever-changing whirlpool, so clinging to whatever image we have created of ourselves is misbegotten and ultimately futile.

I wake up every morning wanting to become wiser and stronger than I was yesterday. Is that admitting that I'd rather be someone else than myself?

What we call "self" is an illusion, an ever-changing whirlpool, so clinging to whatever image we have created of ourselves is misbegotten and ultimately futile.

Whats misbegotten?

You will be admitting that you would rather be someone else rather than yourself.

This is getting rather existential for Sherdog, if I was "someone else" I wouldn't be me hence the trade seems a bit pointless.

So anybody ever heard about this popular new guy Faust? I'm hearing good things.

Whats misbegotten?
mis·be·got·ten
ˌmisbəˈɡätn/
adjective
adjective: misbegotten
  1. badly conceived, designed, or planned.
    "a misbegotten journey to Indianapolis"
    synonyms: ill-conceived, ill-advised, badly planned, badly thought-out, harebrained
    "a misbegotten scheme"
    • contemptible (used as a term of abuse).
      "you misbegotten hound!"
      synonyms: contemptible, despicable, wretched, miserable, confounded; More

• archaic
      (of a child) illegitimate.

Back