If you download a game off playstation network.......

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Then delete it off your hard drive do you have to repurchase it if you want it back? Or can you redownload it for nothing seeing as you should already own it?

You can redownload it, the game should remain in your library

Then delete it off your hard drive do you have to repurchase it if you want it back? Or can you redownload it for nothing seeing as you should already own it?
you can't delete the fuckers I tried it with Destiny around 15 to 20 times you're stuck with the damn things.

you can't delete the fuckers I tried it with Destiny around 15 to 20 times you're stuck with the damn things.
Delete it off your hard drive. It will stay in library but won't be playable.

It's yours. The PSN keeps a record of your purchases.

If it works like Xbox Live then it should remain on your PSN ID. Meaning if you delete it off your HD you may re-download it later on the same ID, for free, because you already purchased the license for it digitally.

Last edited:
Nintendo is the only one that does dumb crap like that.

Last edited:
how do you delete it so nothing is left so you can't reinstall it?
Seems like you can't actually delete from the library even though it's still not installed.

Wow that is so stupid so all my betas that are finished can't be taken off there (even if they are taking no space).

I don't think you can permanently delete stuff. So I have demos and crab in my library but again they don't take up any space so it doesn't matter. I download anything I see thats free, that I might play at some point so I at least have it saved in my library.

Seems like you can't actually delete from the library even though it's still not installed.

Wow that is so stupid so all my betas that are finished can't be taken off there (even if they are taking no space).
pretty much I still got Nioh, Overwatch, and Destiny beta, alphas, and demos in there really annoying when trying to find other stuff.

Back