If you could marry any celeb from any time period, who would you marry?

My favorite part about this is I know you're dead serious. Have you ever met her?
No, it chagrins me.

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

Is this thread just about bangability or is there financial and social issues at play?

If its bangability i guess it would be Lindsey Lohan.

5ba210934b95989ec6d8073bb5380f99--mean-girls-girls-girls-girls.jpg

bMpFhcV.jpg

If its a marrying issue i would go for a smart or socially conservative girl.

I think i would go for the smart one

Screen+shot+2010-11-17+at+2.11.37+PM.png

But socially conservative is fine.

jefdAyWix3ol.jpg

$

$

Would ravish those tits, that ass, her pussy, and her face.

So you just throw up pics and not post a name like we are supposed to know who this is? I dont watch TV or Movies all day man throw a name up, she is smoking hot.

Jennifer's Body era Megan Fox (megan fox in general)

I think the one below is roughly the same time

So you just throw up pics and not post a name like we are supposed to know who this is? I dont watch TV or Movies all day man throw a name up, she is smoking hot.
Sara Jean Underwood

Do you even google bro?

I see some young fellas have no idea about the difference between "marrying" and "having sex" here.... when you "marry" a woman the excitement of having sex with her is going to go after a year or two (no matter how hot she is)... I dont mean you wont want to have sex with your wife, or you wont care if shes fat or not, no... you do enjoy sex and you should feel atracted and be hot for your wife but that "OMG cant wait to have sex" level is just not there anymore at that initial level.... because of that reason you shouldnt answer this question with women that you are only attracted because of sex, because shes so hot... the question was not who you want to have sex with... the question is who would you "marry".... you should pick somebody who you are hot for but there has to be a balance with personality too

I know we are all here talking shit and its unimportant talk anyways but hey... this is my way of talking shit too

Prime Lima, not only a goddess but our sons will be demi-gods too

4310e4c3349741e99a501e8f3c4a80fe--adriana-lima-young-models-style.jpg

3bc9cd6e4c0cb16f64b67c41e4f65027.gif

610674a72cee2b96ea3a1f823abb009b.jpg

e01fba7c64014af13b0dee258157ee78.jpg

3474fe13875b588fa01a9f7beb77badc--adriana-lima-makeup-adriana-lima-lingerie.jpg
81571_besthotgirlspics.com.jpg

ce82ca99180700ed7ff9706f48340918--adriana-lima-hair-adriana-lima-young.jpg

If you are reading this post, with Bacco married Olga Kurylenko and Sara Sampaio are now free game. Don't be stupid.

Prime Lima is stunning, but I'd be thinking of @Det_Kimble every time I banged her

<mma1>

Lauran Cohan from The Boy

Krista Allen right before she started Emmanuelle in Space. I keep her all to myself and not let her do the films

Then of course Lindsay Lohan when she in Mean girls

Back