If you could listen to only one band for the rest of your life...

Enjoy the Silence is one of my very favourite songs.

I think I'd have to pick Deep Purple.

Alice Cooper.

New York Dolls, Mötley Crüe, Lynyrd Skynyrd or Thin Lizzy are in competition for the second and third spot.

Animal-Collective.jpg

yardieknow

Tossup between Opeth and The Smiths. Opeth is my favourite band for sure, but I think The Smiths would be more suited to this scenario. They've got a song for every situation

Motorhead. If you include covers they had quite a variety.

Even though the band has only two albums, I choose gordian knot because they have the widest array of emotions within music I've heard.

Grateful Dead.
Can listen to manic acid rock from the late 60's , to the greatest Americana ever written in the early 70's , to funky progressive in the late 70's , and just a plethora of different styles in between. I will miss my metal though..

The Beatles.

They have it all.

Credence Clearwater Revival , Iron Maiden, NWA, and Andre Nickatina

Grateful Dead.
Can listen to manic acid rock from the late 60's , to the greatest Americana ever written in the early 70's , to funky progressive in the late 70's , and just a plethora of different styles in between. I will miss my metal though..

{<redford}

Either Sabbath or the Misfits.

Wu-Tang Clan if I can also include solo projects and/or the whole Wu Family.
If not, Queen

There’s a few I could most likey do but.. Led Zeppelin is one I’ve already been listening to my whole life. And I will spend the rest of my life listening to them. So, Led Zeppelin it is..

Back